Synthesis on water doping via pantone motor

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

Synthesis on water doping via pantone motor

by Christophe » 23/07/07, 13:08

Here I put online the summary that I had prepared for the press conference of Vitry sur Orne.

I think that it is the most synthetic and complete document possible that it is possible to make in the current state of knowledge.

For each hypothesis, links allowing to deepen are available.

In any case, as it is on the wiki, the page remains of course editable by all!

Synthesis on the pantone engine

ps: there must be some franssé guests : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/07/07, 17:58

It's a very good start, which has the merit of existing, but there are problems.

1 ° the links are good .... when they still exist, for example, the link on the BMW520 autoplus is very difficult to use. I think that this knowledge should be "absolute" and not dependent on other sites.
wouldn't it be possible to store this kind of pages in pdf, for example?

2 ° we are counting on the friends having "succeeded" to give us reliable values ​​of pressure and temperature, tube section, water consumption, etc .... to establish, if possible, the Working conditions(this is what the students of the Douai mining school missed in May-June 2007)

courage, and thank you!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 23/07/07, 18:52

1 ° By following the links we drop the top: https://www.econologie.com/file/moteur_p ... s_2005.pdf

: Shock:

2 ° It is not much but it is a start: https://www.econologie.com/wiki-moteur-p ... A0_l%27eau
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/07/07, 20:23

1 ° Direct links to the downloads added.

Remember that you too can modify the article when something seems incomplete or badly said ...

2 ° For the students sorry but if they had looked a little better they would not have made the mistakes they made ... The conditions are widely mentioned (by André and the others) on the forums and this since 2004 ... So it may not be necessary to push granny in the nettles ... : Evil:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/07/07, 21:01

Christopher said:

2 ° For the students sorry but if they had looked a little better they would not have made the mistakes they made ... The conditions are widely mentioned (by André and the others) on the forums and this since 2004 ... So it may not be necessary to push granny in the nettles ..

Certainly, I agree with you: very green nettles :D
but the more we objectify, the more we will be credible

that said, we all know that Rome was not built in a day. My call is to be considered more as a call than as a criticism.

the case of the students of Douai is a good example of a reductive analysis: lawyers, journalists and politicians do not do better.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be