A Wiki Pantone?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

A Wiki Pantone?

by Christophe » 13/06/07, 11:35

I think you all know the principle of Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that everyone can change. If you do not know, here is the FR part of wikipedia http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accueil

Wikipedia is based on a CMS (site map) called Wiki.

It is possible to easily install a Wiki on any site (see the example on Kyot-Home: http://www.kyot-home.com/wiki/index.php/Accueil ), so I was wondering if, according to you, it was wise to make a Wiki-Pantone in addition to this forum ? Indeed we arrived at a point where we collected a large enough mass of information (both experimental and scientific) that needs to be organized and structured better than forum!

Some will say that it will be a duplicate and they will be right but:

1) Some important information is deeply "hidden" at the bottom of the forum, a wiki would bring them out into the open!

2) The organization of the wiki is more instinctive and everyone can participate and modify the texts, contrary to the forum or only the member who wrote the message and the moderators have this right

3) This will make more visibility for the system on the internet, which is not a bad thing ...

4) This allows to concentrate in a few clicks, the essentials of Pantone (comprehension, explanations ...), main sites that exist and easy access to Community How-To (Tutorials) ... etc etc .. .

5) This wiki would be a subset of the site econology at first and could become a site in its own right if it develops ...

6) An 2ieme version in English could be conceivable in order to synthesize and diffuse all our research in the whole world (hiihiih)!

In counter part, a Wiki requires some regular supervision and moderation since everyone can modify (although some pages are lockable and any change is reversible)

If you find the idea interesting, you should define the different categories you would like to see and the general structure of the wiki. I think that at first you have to focus on water doping.

Here ... thank you for giving me your opinion. The goal is to make this wiki THE reference (worldwide if possible, let's be crazy! :D ) at the information level concerning this technology.

ps: some members must already know the principle of wiki ... Follow my eyes! : roll:
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 07 / 07, 14: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/06/07, 12:15

ps: I forgot to specify that all the information of this wiki would obviously be free of right. In this connection, we would have to find a copyleft license inspired by open source software
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/06/07, 12:52

I like the term "deeply hidden". It is very true.
the idea is excellent, I think it should be extended to other topics on which our knowledge advances, electrolysis, eg
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/06/07, 13:00

Glad you like it ... for other subjects I thought about it too, by cons I would put the priority in the first time on the pantone ... if you want :)
0 x
le_courtois
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by le_courtois » 13/06/07, 15:32

Hello everybody,
That's a rich idea. I have pantone projects, and many questions that I dare not ask because I'm sure the answers already exist, ... somewhere. So, I push back, etc. A wiki, it would be really a good idea. And much work for those who stick to it, ... Anyway, thank you all for everything and see you soon I hope.
Gilles.
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 13/06/07, 22:31

A hi hi!

I think it would be a good idea, provided you put the method in:

Organization of headings:

- General principle of doping "à la française":

: Arrow: -athmo diesel
: Arrow: turbo diesel
: Arrow: -hdi diesel
: Arrow: - gasoline athmo
: Arrow: turbo-essence
: Arrow: - petrol injection
: Arrow: -LPG
: Arrow: other? ...

- Results obtained in the different implementations

- Operating hypotheses

- Frequently Asked Questions

- Links to achievement pages that work : Cheesy:

I'm probably forgetting stuff, it's up to you.

I am ready for my part to "lay" a few pages on athmo diesel doping, on the operating hypotheses, and on the faq.

And it will relaunch me on a wiki project dormant for quite some time already ... : Mrgreen:

To be continued...

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/06/07, 22:46

It's not already online ?????? : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/06/07, 22:48

le_courtois wrote:And much work for those who stick to it, ... Anyway, thank you all for everything and see you soon I hope.

Ben ... the principle of a wiki is precisely that everyone sticks to it :)

: Arrow: Michel

Glad you like the idea and can count on your motivation :)

It will take some parts and assumption of the working wiki that you already know : Wink:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/06/07, 22:48

Hello
camel1 wrote:Organization of headings:

: Arrow: -athmo diesel
: Arrow: turbo diesel
: Arrow: -hdi diesel
: Arrow: - gasoline athmo
: Arrow: turbo-essence
: Arrow: - petrol injection
: Arrow: -LPG
: Arrow: other? ...

- Results obtained in the different implementations

- Operating hypotheses

- Frequently Asked Questions

- Links to achievement pages that work : Cheesy:

add?
motor oil of potato + pantome or doping with water
flexible flexmachin engine ....

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/06/07, 13:23

8) But why did not we think about it sooner? :?: :?:

I subscribe with both hands ...

Now, Ya Ka ... :?
0 x