Universal patterns WATER DOPING for automobile

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

Universal patterns WATER DOPING for automobile

by PITMIX » 09/06/07, 20:14

Hello
I would like to leave here some "say" UNIVERSAL diagrams of the water doping system for cars.

Then we could give diagrams of parts in particular and in more detail. Or give precise explanations on adaptations according to the vehicles that we have doped with water.
The idea, if possible, would be to make a database where we do not discuss too much but where we share our diverse experiences.
It could be a good way to convert novices who do not dare to start because they think they have not understood the system.

Well I'm leaving : Lol:

Ah yes .. I do not have the infused science : Lol:
Change what doesn't suit you ...
To your mice :P
0 x
zac

by zac » 09/06/07, 20:42

hi peter

You wouldn't have put your venturia upside down ???????????????: P :P :P

and then if you prick your intake of reactor air into the ADM you have the same pressure (depression) as at the other end, it may not circulate very strongly : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Other than that great design, even an engineer could understand : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 09/06/07, 21:30

Ah yes that's not stupid at all : Lol: : Cheesy:
Here with the changes in question:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... cteur2.JPG
0 x
zac

by zac » 09/06/07, 21:39

well you see it will end up walking your R5 : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 10/06/07, 05:45

Hello
I'm not doing this to find the system that will make my R5 work.
I know very well what gives good consumption results on this car. But for that you have to drive more than I do now. With 300 charging stations per month, it consumes more at each start-up than when driving.
It's just that I met "T3RPR" yesterday and he asks himself some very simple questions, although he has already read everyone's different posts.
I think it may be necessary to synthesize all this so that newcomers like T3RPR are doing well.
Many people have not yet understood that the assembly diagram is universal and that there is no specific assembly for each car. Even if each reactor is different, the system remains the same regardless of the type of reactor power and whatever the fuel of the car.
I also think it is important to point out that there is only one way to understand the intricacies of editing ... it IS TAKING ACTION.
You have to put your hands in the engine and hack even its system to understand everything correctly.

Yesterday T3RPR told me:
"It's a shame on the forum there are no assemblies for each car " : Evil: : Evil:
After 5 minutes of explanation he said to me:
"ah yeah, that's really stupid as a thing" :P
"it's so simple that I have to try" 8)

Well, it only took 5 minutes to understand the system as a whole and thus be able to adapt it to the car.
I hope that by making this post it will give the necessary click to those who need it to embark on the adventure.
0 x
Other

by Other » 10/06/07, 16:28

Hello

agree with what Pitmix says above
the reactor is almost the same for everyone, what differs a little is the accessories around and the adjustments, the water consumption and some small details
once the reactor is done, depending on the base we touch it more, there is nothing to focus on the hardware which is easily modifiable
and do good tests to have repetition on the results
and above all be patient ..
Mercedes 300D automatic 5-cylinder 3-liter vehicle.
I thought I couldn't get past the 30% it was done yesterday
32% well measured over the course of 8 km with 218 long stops 2 hour 1 short stops to check if the water level drops.
Water consumption 0,93 liters of water per 100km, 6,05 liters of diesel temperature outlet more than 130c near the entry into the engine (the thermometer stopped at 130C)
Route 90km country road at 100kmh 220 km motorway at 110kmh ..
Say I wanted to rebuild another reactor! there is still room for improvement now i'm eyeing the 5 liter ..

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/06/07, 18:41

André said about his 300TD:

Water consumption 0,93 liters of water per 100km, 6,05 liters of diesel temperature outlet more than 130c near the entry into the engine (the thermometer stopped at 130C)

This is a good figure in absolute terms, this kind of box making 9 to 10 liters (we drive faster than the Americans, and we have manual boxes).
That said, it must be said that a 220CDi is 6,5 liters (commercial director, automatic)

do we have figures for improvements on very modern vehicles? (I know, not everyone has the courage to risk damaging these overpriced engines)

in any case, this should encourage people to keep their old vehicles and to transform them: this kind of engine can easily make 4 to 500.000 km and more. (I have a friend who makes airport shuttles with VW 2,5l diesel transporters: they have 700.000 km - high-end oil-)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 11/06/07, 11:39

Hi elephant look at the binbins4 post on the Vito CDI.
https://www.econologie.com/forums/pantone-su ... vt678.html
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/06/07, 18:40

Hello Pitmix

PITMIX wrote:Ah yes that's not stupid at all : Lol: : Cheesy:
Here with the changes in question:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... cteur2.JPG

Excellent, a good scheme better than a long speech.

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 11/06/07, 21:01

Can someone tell me if other patterns are needed?

I made it with a piece of threaded rod 14mm in diameter. I made a hole in the center of 3 or 4mm and I gave the conical shapes with 45 ° and 10 ° cutters.

The intake venturi to allow the air to be drawn more strongly through the reactor:

I made it by thermoforming with an electric scraper a piece of PVC tube of 32mm in diameter and using two bottles of wine of different shape to make the cones.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"