Call for projects from ADEME

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Mamouth
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Call for projects from ADEME

by Mamouth » 28/03/07, 22:13

http://www2.ademe.fr/servlet/getDoc?cid ... 42363&p1=1

Deadline for receipt of records: 30 / 03 / 2007 at 12 hours

This "clean and economical vehicle" call for projects launched by ANR and ADEME within the framework of Predit aims to set up research related to the three major objectives in the field of land transport:

* the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and gaseous and particulate pollutant emissions, regulated or unregulated
* the reduction of vehicle energy consumption (motor vehicles, motorized two-wheelers, light and heavy commercial vehicles, buses and coaches, trams, light subways, trains)
* the reduction of noise pollution caused by the different modes of land transport

The call for projects is organized around the following three thematic axes:

* Vehicle structure and overall approach
* Thermal motorization
* Electric and hybrid drives

Deadline for submission of applications: 30 March 2007 to 12h00

For each project, a single coordinator is appointed by the partners. The file contains all the elements necessary for the scientific and technical evaluation of the project:

* A financial form of the project gathering the general information related to the project
* A summary sheet written in French and in English summarizing the objectives and aims of the project
* A detailed form presenting the project

For the detailed form, an English translation of the technical annex must be provided to ADEME by the coordinator within ten days if the evaluation committee appoints non-French speaking foreign experts.

The projects are to be sent by the coordinator to the coordination and coordination unit:
in paper form in 2 copies before the 30 March 2007 midnight (postmark) to the following address:

ADEME
Transport & Mobility Department
For the attention of Mr Stéphane BARBUSSE and Miss Séverine BOULARD
500 Firefly Trail - 06560 VALBONNE

in electronic form before the 30 March 2007 noon (Excel and Word files) to:
anr-aap-vpe@ademe.fr

An acknowledgment of receipt will be sent to the project coordinator by ADEME. Project coordinators may be contacted to clarify certain points in the file.

contacts:

for any technical, scientific or administrative information concerning the call for projects (AAP):

ADEME Program Manager:
Stéphane Barbusse and Sévérine Boulard
ADEME 500, route of Fireflies
06560 VALBONNE
anr-aap-vpe@ademe.fr ANR Program Manager:
Ludovic Valadier
National Research Agency
212 rue de Bercy
75012 Paris

If you want to fit the Pantone engine, it may be the moment.
0 x
Christophe

Re: call for projects ADEME

by Christophe » 29/03/07, 12:05

Oh a nice call for projects, surely following this news

Mamouth wrote:If you want to fit the Pantone engine, it may be the moment.

Pkoi do? The ademe blocks (still and always) the development of the pantone just like the use of crude oils... so good fucking mouth it goes a moment ...

Here are 2 pages to "prove" my words:

The ademe knows the pantone since (at least) 2002 (do not help is blocking)

Who really controls the Ademe?
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 29/03/07, 16:20

What is most fabulous is that the ADEME sends you a fax by telling you to contact you at the school from which you are coming ... LOL !!! DYING OF LAUGHTER!!! If that's not charlots!

Here, it makes me think that I have treated one also charlot on the phone, just a few weeks ago ... He offered me a CNE 6 month, pay I do not know how much, on the other end from France (more than 800kms from home), not wanting to guarantee at least one indecent apartment. I had to go live in a home of young workers for a duration of which I do not know the true outcome since being a CNE! He told me that it was impossible to work together. I told him that anyway, it did not interest me to work for charlots ... I can tell you he did not like !! But I confirmed that he had heard!

So saying the CNE, it was only a solution for people who did not have diplomas ... So, why, for bac + 5, since it exists, we propose some do you want, here is ?! : Shock:
I can answer you very easily on some topics:
1- New projects last on average no more than 2 years or need specific studies. This makes it possible to return the element having work from where it comes, once the project is finished ... The CDD being too short (18 months)!
2- Argument that I was provided with: "Fixed-term contracts can only be renewed once, it is easier to create a CNE!", To which I add "... and let it live since it can be terminated at any date! ".
3- Competitive elements on a project, by paying only part-time, for a duration of 6 months ... I was also offered, more than 500kms ... The worst, that employees in CNE were paid by the state and seconded to work on the project of a private company (where there was everything to do, even the writing of the patent!). We know very well you and me, that the elements that would have worked (or have ... inj) in this box, would have hours sup, more than common measure without being paid ...

Finally, I stop there the quotes ...
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 29/03/07, 18:46

it's revolting.

In this month's "capital" newspaper magazine they put the deregulation of work as a solution to the employment problem.
You did well ThierrySan.
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: call for projects ADEME

by lio74 » 29/03/07, 19:03

Christophe wrote:Oh a nice call for projects, .......
Pkoi do? The ademe blocks (still and always) the development of the pantone just like the use of crude oils... so good fucking mouth it goes a moment ...

Hello !

Ben says so this is the second edition ... exactly the same call for projects in 2006 ANR (Agence Nationele Research) and ADEME!

me who wants to start a project on the pantone I had already thought .... but after wall reflection and advice from Chris and Camel ... it's not too much to solicit them ... especially in launch project ...

In short, it's a joke ... and dixit chris: once you have put a little finger they hold you by the balls .... you are not totally master of your project ...

short .... more comments .... :frown:
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/03/07, 19:05

toto65 wrote:it's revolting

+ 1 (meuuuh nan it's not a mix of Ademe ... a little senatorial report on the functioning of the Ademe)

toto65 wrote:In this month's "capital" newspaper magazine they put the deregulation of work as a solution to the employment problem.

I never heard that term "work deregulation" what does that mean?

Chinese wages in France (with prices and rents well French obviously!)?

toto65 wrote:You did well ThierrySan

Hiphiphip Hourax! (Welcome to the club of bac + 5 galley for their career ...)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/03/07, 21:51

in fact it depends on the sectors of the ADEME

The sector working on the RT2005 and the remuneration of 50% of the materials (solar panels, heat pumps ...) works rather well, promotes so-called "renewable" energies and regulates new constructions: that's good

The other sector, the one aiming to develop new energies, is the anti INPI, where the good idea will be exploited at the end by manufacturers with cash.

Money my good friends, will be right the best wishes

AH, and for the record, I propose the pedal car
ADEME response: Yes, but we still discriminate the disabled, so not viable : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 29/03/07, 23:47

Thank you toto for your support! : Wink:

Chris, I'm not looking for a career ... I'm looking to work decently in what I love! But, I think it's in this sense that you wanted to signify it ?!
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 30/03/07, 00:43

Christophe wrote:...........;
Hiphiphip Hourax! (Welcome to the club of bac + 5 galley for their career ...)

ha ben it makes you want to finish these studies ..... I think I will redo an M2 next year .... hihihi : Lol:

In fact I galley already for an internship .... I attacked an internship but it was pipo ... after a week I cut short!

I peeled the catalog of ADEME in the energy info point, but now all the stuff is full !!!
pffff I even contact the CRER nothing .... :frown:
so I'm good for a second round next year if I really find anything
in short, I spread out a little ....

in agreement with the cap'taine, we throw easily and dedest the stone ADEME, but they have some good sides .... notament on RT ...
there is also this document on the straw walls for example .... :P

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!