Pantone engine chemical reaction

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Kyubi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone engine chemical reaction

by Kyubi » 15/12/06, 11:15

Hello everyone,

I am in class of 1st S and as subject of TPE (Framed Personal Works), I decided to talk about the Pantone engine. However, I have a little problem, I would like to know the chemical reaction in every detail : Cheesy: to be able to carry out this reaction on a small scale, since I cannot build the engine from a mower :| ... (security faults). Apparently, there is a bug in the explanations since they say that the Carbon is no longer present at the exit of the exhaust. However, everyone knows Lavoisier's famous phrase "Nothing is created; nothing is lost, everything is transformed" so carbon must be present at the exit since any hydrocarbon of formula CH "y" is introduced.

Thank you in advance.
Loic.

P. s: If the question has already been asked or I have chosen the wrong place, excuse me.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: Pantone engine chemical reaction

by zac » 15/12/06, 12:19

Kyubi wrote:However, I have a little problem, I would like to know the chemical reaction in every detail : Cheesy:

Hello

no one, who knows a bit about pantone, knows anything about it.

those who will tell you the opposite is generally based on arguments worthy of crystal balls.

I also think that if we finally understand how it works Lavoisier may get old : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/06, 13:21

It is pretty well summed up Zac ... except for Lavoisier's coup ... if there is nothing very mysterious underneath ...

As for our student, I strongly advise him to use the internal search engine.
https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

and read the site in detail under "Pantone Engine"

https://www.econologie.com/c-est-quoi-le ... -1313.html
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/12/06, 14:04

I found qq somewhere on the net, this summer a gas analysis, but I do not know where: ask Google, I think it was in French.
The carbon is still there, in the form of CO2, but there is almost no CO left
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 15/12/06, 18:28

Christophe wrote:It is pretty well summed up Zac ... except for Lavoisier's coup ... if there is nothing very mysterious underneath ...

as zac said nothing is scientifically proven, this is the point of this system and it shatters that credibility !!!

everything is only hypotheses ....

will also see https://www.econologie.com/chambrin-articles-252.html : Arrow: 4) WO (World Patent) version of the patent
on page 4, finally page 6 of the pdf the first 15 lines ...
the 2 systems are relatively similar, I think that happens the same kind of phenomenon in the pantone:
high temperature + gas compression + turbulence (+ magnetism (in my opinion induced by the reaction)) it gives a trick thing at the exit :| : Lol: you have to take it as an ultra chemical shaker that even breaks the nuclei of molecules and recombines them ...
this is only my feeling and a vague idea of ​​what can happen there
: Arrow:
However, I have a little problem, I would like to know the chemical reaction in its smallest details Cheesy Grin to be able to carry out this reaction on a small scale, since I cannot build the engine from a Neutral mower ... (faults of security)

considering what I said above ... I think it's not very safe to want to do the reaction outside the reactor ... even on a small scale ...
so go see at EMAÜS they have inexpensive mowers (make sure it works) to do an assembly and remove the propeller ... or dismantle them all squarely to put the engine on a support and you will have the best demonstrations if you have a montage that works ... must persevere, but there is a result.

good luck : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/12/06, 19:20

lio74 wrote: so go see at EMAÜS they have inexpensive mowers (make sure it works) to do an assembly and remove the propeller ... or dismantle them all squarely to put the engine on a support and you will have the best demonstrations if you have a montage that works ... must persevere, but there is a result.
I believe a Briggs & Stratton needs its cutting blade to function normally ...
Flywheel or anti-runaway?
0 x
Other

by Other » 15/12/06, 19:46

Hello,
Running a reactor on a mower is not very difficult with a minimum of know-how and some tools
whether in 100% panton or water doping.
But explaining and understanding why it works is something else, it took more than 50 years to understand how combustion takes place in an engine and again it is often questioned nowadays after 100 years.

Already able to analyze all the gases leaving the reactor in a first step, although analyzing in depth if there is ionization, electrification, or something else requires material that is not found in small laboratories, still it is necessary know what we are looking for, especially having a mpyen to know when the reactor is operational when we make the measurements, so a problem far from being simple for small DIY enthusiasts, but within the reach of large engine manufacturers and above (silence full we shoot), even they did not openly denigrate this process they let critics and professional denigrators make their traces on them forums or in the media.
then in a second step to know how, it acts in the engine. at the time of compression, explosion, expansion ect ..
Analyze what comes out of the exhaust and more known in the usual measurements although more advanced measurements other than that of the gases are not done!

I do not write this to discourage those who want to know in depth how it works, but I tell them that the road is difficult, especially scientifically to prove.
and I hope that one day someone who has the measuring instruments tells us exactly what comes out of this reactor ..

Andre
0 x
Kyubi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kyubi » 15/12/06, 20:36

Already thank you for your answers so quickly :D.

Then, for Christophe, I already looked on the site but in vain ...

Then, if I don't build the engine on the mower (I have it, it's in high school) it's because of safety because we're going to handle petrol, we're going to tamper with an engine so my IF teacher told me that it can explode in the face ... (but my teacher agrees to do it, he even wants to do it at home).

Especially what I don't understand (and my chemistry teacher too ^^) is that Paul Pantone says that there is no more CO2 at the exit of the exhaust and that is impossible since we introduces a hydrocarbon ...

Thanks again for your answers.
Loïc

ps: Do you know someone who made this engine and it works?
0 x
zac

by zac » 15/12/06, 20:46

Kyubi wrote:Especially what I don't understand (and my chemistry teacher too ^^) is that Paul Pantone says that there is no more CO2 at the exit of the exhaust and that is impossible since we introduces a hydrocarbon ...
ps: Do you know someone who made this engine and it works?

Hello

for your first question see the answer I made to your post : Mrgreen:

for the 2nd yes full !!! I ride with it every day.

@+

ps: I'm on msn in 3 minutes
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/06, 22:44

Andre wrote:but I tell them that the road is difficult, especially scientifically to prove it.
and I hope that one day someone who has the measuring instruments tells us exactly what comes out of this reactor ..

Andre

Yes but the important thing is to advance in understanding and according to the document that I sent you by email today (already well known on the forum about electrification but in a more synthetic way and which will be published shortly) well, we can say that we are moving forward ... am I wrong?

If the "greats" of this world do not want pantone, we should wonder about the causes of this boycotage ...

Kyubi, I do not think that you have gone through in detail the different pages of the site and my / our various hypothetical explanations, otherwise your 1st question would not have happened ... now we are always open to discussion but if it brings something new it's better ...
0 x