Government: Nelly Olin soon homeless?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
A.YASSINE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Government: Nelly Olin soon homeless?

by A.YASSINE » 06/04/06, 13:15

By dint of symbolically dealing with environmentalism while helping to kill any idea of ​​political ecology or sustainable development (cf. Nelly Olin ecology disaster ), Nelly Olin ended up being forgotten in the eyes of Chirac who recently thought of entrusting the offices of his minister to Abdou Diouf, the following.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/04/06, 14:37

An artificial right ecology
After the short honeymoon with the environmentalist Corinne Lepage, the alibi friendship of Nicolas Hulot and the good intentions expressed in his speech at the world summit on sustainable development in Johannesburg, it seems that J. Chirac can no longer find artifices to bring out a right-wing ecology that never actually existed. If the issue of preserving the environment is in the foreground of the news, we have seen that the government did not make it a major concern.

Corinne Lepage was the only one trying to make the country evolve towards an awareness of the problems linked to pollution.
She is much more effective now as a lawyer.

As for Nicolas Hulot, he no longer displays his "links" with Jacques Chirac. The oil lobby and everything that goes with it is too powerful.

I am not sure that the left allied with the greens would do better. We will see in 2007 after the elections.

I will be much more interested in the installation of solar collectors (hot water and photovoltaic production), but for the moment I am still hesitant because of the amortization period. The Germans among others are much more advanced in the matter.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 13/04/06, 20:55

Good evening everyone,
I feel compelled to answer, because I think that ecology has no political edge. Ecology does not belong to the left either, when we think of Voinet who laughed like a whale above the Erika, it seems to me ... The greens, if we can call them that, do not Strictly nothing, apart from fighting over power or marrying homosexuals ... I have nothing against homosexuals, far from it, but let me explain where the ecology is inside .. Please do not mix more politics in our projects ... Left-Right same fight, not to mention the extremists around them ...
Nofy (dream)
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"