Article "agricultural equipment"

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
jkg
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Article "agricultural equipment"

by jkg » 05/04/06, 12:08

Hello,
There is an article on the pantone in the agricultural material magazine.
He says that it does not work, that it is ...

What do you think?

@+
0 x
The earth is not ours we borrow it to our children
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/06, 12:17

It would take the scan so that we can judge and add it to this page: https://www.econologie.com/forums/revue-de-p ... 65-30.html

Obviously it's bullshit ... otherwise the manufacturers (who fund the magazine) would use it for a long time ... : Mrgreen: hihihihihi

Well more seriously, the journalist of this magazine had contacted me to get a maximum of technical info. When I told him that everything was on the site or the forum I never had an answer .... :|
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 09 / 09, 11: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Article "agricultural equipment"

by lau » 05/04/06, 12:27

jkg wrote:Hello,
There is an article on the pantone in the agricultural material magazine.
He says that it does not work, that it is ...

What do you think?

@+

I never dared to intervene on the forum "big passion tractor" where my colleagues talk about things and others ... there is a Pantone section and it's crazy how skeptical they are, like: "if it worked it would be known" ..
I invite all skeptical peasants who hesitate to pantoniser their tractor to come in the vaucluse where I know several tractors performing 50% fuel economy for the same work; there is also a winemaker fendt who runs from 3 or 4 months with a spad and who achieves 60% saving.
Last edited by lau the 05 / 04 / 06, 21: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/06, 13:02

I'm just fed up with wasting my time trying to convince septic people who do not want to be ... it's simple: they're breaking in their ignorance!

The pantone is not as simple as we think but the results are good and good ... whether they like them or not to these tocards ... if they have not managed to get results it's that people are just better than them ... Should we reconsider some times not?

And then, do not apply it (or other systems to achieve substantial savings in oil) is simply a future Crime against humanity. Again thank you politicians and industrial defend your interests by despising the intelligence and common sense ... We will remember ....
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 09 / 09, 11: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 05/04/06, 14:55

Hello

Why waste time explaining that it works at all these incrudulent, concentrate rather we refine our montages
to be operational all the time.
It's not like paradise, you have to believe it to be saved!
it is best to stay in touch with those who are interested in researching and contributing, all who are interested in moving things forward.
In the current state of assemblies the biggest problem is to exceed more than 30% on a half-load engine like a car.
All the rest is a lot of people who react with the media. (If it's written in the newspaper it's true)
For all those who have experienced specific facts when we examine an article we realize the superficial journalists.

I barely read half of the link to understand that everything is mixed 100% doping with water than the guy, and it is the recovery of traditional blah blah illuminates, plasma, magnetism finally all that mysterious.
He did not understand that doping with water and 100% panton is completely differrent.

My measurement is every time I go to the pump.
All other pressure and temperature measurements serve as a haven for improving the system.
I have nothing to measure the pollution, but only measure how much is 100km.

Andre
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 05/04/06, 16:57

You know, you have to understand some of the rules that all those who do not believe in (which are usually those who have not tried) will tell you:
1- "Si it worked, it would be known "
2- "Moreover, Si it worked, everyone would use it and especially the industrialists and oil companies since it's less polluting "
3-en suite, there are plenty of "sayings" that are not based on gender (for the HVB): "That's well known that the oil breakage engines"

In general, these kinds of arguments are applicable to anything that may contradict the FRIC system (HVB, pantone, or other) and advanced by those that it would disadvantage to see such things generalize. As a bonus, it is supported by all average consumers who do not want to ask questions, both on the present and the future. You understand that if these people do not ask questions, there is no need to bother to find a solution, since we no longer see any problem ...

It joins a little what I had seen on this site:
http://www.namecapspaceman.org/pquoi.htm

it only makes their "complicate" existence. And as they will not be there when the problems will appear .... : Cry: it is those who will pass after who will drink, but it does not matter to them.
0 x
jkg
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jkg » 05/04/06, 20:37

Obviously it's bullshit ... if not the manufacturers (who finance the magazine)

And it's true.
10 pages before you have an ad for JD with the new engine with EGR valve!
And also they talk about the HVB saying that has big problems always with JD in the factory of Sarrans

In the article they take back motorcycle.
The tractor is in Bapaume high school.

@+
0 x
The earth is not ours we borrow it to our children
phil 14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

agricultural equipment article

by phil 14 » 30/04/06, 16:21

Bonjour à tous

Except error on my part, the tests were made on equipment equipped with the kit sold by Albéric ???

a+
phil 14
0 x
zac

by zac » 30/04/06, 16:26

Hello

Will not walk or so lousy performance if you follow the crobar.
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
zac

by zac » 30/04/06, 16:42

Hello
I almost read both pages; there are three crap at the line : Evil:
they even managed to turn pantone into an engineer : Lol:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.