TPE Pantone motor pipe, bubbler

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
szpala
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

TPE Pantone motor pipe, bubbler

by szpala » 17/12/05, 16:12

hello with 2 friends from high school we built a pantone engine but it only uses gasoline, how to avoid that, and is it normal.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 17/12/05, 19:29

What do you mean by I built a pantone motor?
Gas and water in the bubbler. If that's it ... normal.
0 x
Other

by Other » 17/12/05, 20:53

Hello, szapal
If you use a bubbler on your panton assembly, whatever the liquid used, mixture of water or oil ect ... whatever, the bubbler is nothing other than a still, which is volatile evaporates and the engine consumes it, until nothing is evaporated
at least at the temperature of the bubbler, as the water evaporates less quickly than the petrol, this risks eating the volatile part of the petrol and the engine stops.
Now you can make 2 separate bubblers, one for water, the other for gasoline, (the one for water requires more heating than for gasoline), you will find that the amount of water you can making the engine eaten does not exceed more than 10% that consumed in gasoline, and still it is necessary that the engine is under heavy load.
In addition, after a certain time of walking, at the bottom of the gasoline bubbler there remains a residue like fuel oil or heavy oil of milky color unusable for combustion, especially if you make a bubbling in the exhaust, (part of the water of combustion is condensed in the bubbler.
Andre
0 x
szpala
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by szpala » 17/12/05, 22:23

PITMIX wrote:What do you mean by I built a pantone motor?
Gas and water in the bubbler. If that's it ... normal.

But how do you solve this problem?
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 17/12/05, 23:34

You should already describe your achievement more precisely!
Because there, we don't understand much :x

What type of engine, pure Pantone system or G system?
What are you bubbling? water, gasoline?
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
steve
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Need help

by steve » 12/01/06, 17:55

: Arrow: I am a pupil of first S and I chose the pantone engine as the subject of TPE
We aim to compare this engine with a "classic" engine

I am looking for any documentation, or example of VSE

Thank you in advance
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 12/01/06, 18:33

Hi Gapençais!

you have an engineer's report dealing with the subject in the space reserved for members: https://www.econologie.com/downloads.html

Don't hesitate to ask questions :!:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 12/01/06, 19:59

Hi steve
Well, you have courage. Do a first S and a Pantone project the same year : Shock: It'll be hot. Personally I am fully into the reactor and luckily I am not studying because it will be a disaster.
You must already have good knowledge in mechanics if you want to make real comparative tests (pollution consumption). Otherwise do a basic assembly as described on Quanthomme.com. It's very nice to see an engine running with lots of water mixed with petrol. But it stops there. No comparison possible without deep improvements in the system or else you go straight into the wall.
I repeat the basic assembly 100% Pantone with water and gasoline in the same tank brings nothing if it is not of the spectacle. As for the happy experimenters who managed to obtain real results it is with a doping with water system G.
You keep the reactor, the engine of origin and you do a doping with water. But there it is not easy. Fine tuning depending on the engine used.
If you really want to make a Pantone do as I told you the basic assembly but find another subject than the comparison to a conventional engine. Or then make a fair comparison by describing the principle of fuel supply of one and the other engine. You can also express on paper what are the improvements to be made to this process to make it a system usable on any type of engine (water doping) but without getting started in the realization of the latter. You keep under your arm the realization of a doping with water for when you will be in higher school.
0 x
phil 14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

bubbler outlet valve ???

by phil 14 » 23/01/06, 08:15

Hello everyone
question for experts:
I went to see a water doped engine with a bubbler heated by the system coolant that I am mounting on a renault B 70 truck (soon photos).
This bubbler had a steam outlet valve that the user had closed while waiting for the bubbler to reach the right temperature.
What annoys me is that he was forced to open it from time to time to prevent water from overflowing through the bubbling pipe while the bubbler was not yet in temperature.

Do you think this valve is mandatory?
please
phil 14
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: bubbler outlet valve ???

by lau » 24/01/06, 10:44

Hello,
installing a steam outlet valve would be wise if it was thermostatically controlled, otherwise I find it restrictive and useless even.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!