Pantone + diesel + fuel oils combination?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone + diesel + fuel oils combination?

by jonsmit » 24/10/05, 20:35

hello, after many readings, this is my first post on this site.
has anyone tested the combination of pantone reactor with a diesel engine running on diesel fuel with very high% or even 100% oils? is it compatible?
I have the project to try the case on an old patrol 3.3td of 88 which will resume service for very long years I hope.
in terms of fuel oils no problem, it's filtered recovery in the rules.
Regarding the construction of the reactor, I spent hours examining dozens of pages, I am undecided on the dimensions, the number of reactors and the assembly which must be reliable and durable.
I accept all relevant suggestions documented for self-construction. thank you.
0 x
jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jonsmit » 05/11/05, 00:28

hi, you read but nobody answers. pity. it is rather in the sense of an ecological approach to associate oil fuels with the pantome or spad.
fortunately I am on the lookout, for info: http://www.oliomobile.org/
0 x
all with oil in the wind in the sun at the ptits zoiseaux if there is better it's all good
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 10/11/05, 20:34

Hello
No problem buddy my girl and I have been doing it for a lot of miles : Lol: ; and we suspect lots of neighbors to do the same !!!! (for a month the recovery of used fryer oil becomes hard). : Cry:
@+
zac
Ps: read André's prose he knows and goes to the simplest; I am at your disposal for any tips!
0 x
jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

3.3td pantonization

by jonsmit » 14/11/05, 05:39

hi zac, thank you for your offer. for oil recovery it is not obvious. I have the impression that they have all the chips to transfer their old oils in addition to being under contract. what do you suggest for the beast? a +
0 x
zac

by zac » 14/11/05, 15:34

Hello
I don't know your mill but it starts simple; a reactor and metal fuel or sponge (don't get bored with a bubbler).
respects 2 point: the warmest possible and a good depression (venturia or valve); do not worry about restrictions on intake and exhaust.
@+
zac
0 x
jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

3.3 td patrol from 1988 to pantonize

by jonsmit » 02/12/05, 13:51

hi, this is a 3.3 td patrol from 1988. i don't really know this engine. new car. inj kiki pump carbon copy of bosch as well. rolls in the oil-diesel mixture. to pantonize.
0 x
GMX972
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by GMX972 » 02/12/05, 15:01

Good morning all !!!

As far as I'm concerned, I'm just looking for someone who could make this pentone system for me. I'm in the IDF. @ Soon
0 x
jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Key in hand

by jonsmit » 03/12/05, 09:57

hi, look for the site http://www.soleol.net/

but it's good to get a personal idea. cordially.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 03/12/05, 17:25

I see that the site gar installs SPAD on tractors; is it the same for the car kits he sells :?:
Because according to the webmaster of econology and a preparer whom I met these days, the SPAD is not suitable for cars.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/12/05, 20:13

This car kit is not a Spad, reactor and bubbler are separate (reactor in the exhaust and bubbler under the hood).
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"