contacts

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
herypce
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

contacts

by herypce » 18/10/05, 15:51

Hello everyone

It’s very hard for a neophyte mechanic (like me) to fully understand how a PMC Geet Pantone works,
neutral pollution, consuming 80% water for 20% hydrocarbon, that leaves you dreaming: rolleyes:
I would not install such a system alone on my diesel, this is the reason for my post and I should not be the only one in this case,
Are there any organized meetings or other similar events allowing you to have contacts?

after reading the site http://www.essenceciel.tk where it is explained how to operate a gasoline engine with water (100%) according to the method of S. Meyer (rip), I would have liked to know if there exist vehicles operating with this system ...
(a pantone derivative without addition of hydrocarbon)

merci;)
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 18/10/05, 16:07

Hello
First dream not: 80/20 if you get there you're better than us; but 20/80 and almost zero pollution we get there with a well-mounted water doping.
Lots of people wear pantones in France; drags on forum all the answers to your questions are there. :P
For the meyer there are several above but to my knowledge no one has yet managed to run a car with it (if I am wrong all the tips for getting there are welcome).
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
herypce
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by herypce » 18/10/05, 17:18

thank you for the info, g can hardly imagine since the mechanic c not my hobby: huh:
otherwise I peel forum recently but I plan to roll
without polluting or maintaining the lobbies! (c by the biai of olomomobile that I got here)
good luck o mechanic concerned about our environment ... a +
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/05, 17:21

If you are new to the system I would advise you not to lose too much in the forum but rather to base with the site, starting with this page for example: https://www.econologie.com/c-est-quoi-le ... -1313.html
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"