This topic is locked [by the justemilieu]

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

This topic is locked [by the justemilieu]

by the middle » 12/04/10, 13:21

Hello,
It is clear, here is an answer to the last intervention of the post "must we stop the massacre" (subject locked)

It seems to me that econology refuses any political implication.
Normal..No?
Especially when the conversation becomes serious.
If I had balls, I would make an anti trust, anti globalization, anti "power" site ... but I don't have the balls ...)
The purpose of my post was to let Christophe know about my evolution,
And it's done.
If you allow a person to be judged, it means that you are much better than that person, but I believe that you have to be perfect to allow yourself to judge ...
So don't judge, and respect as much as you can.
It was a great post, there were good things and bad things, and I accept the lock.
:D
No extreme policy on econology (it's a happy medium to respect)
(I'm not asking for an answer, it was just a tune-up)
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/04/10, 13:23

If it particularly concerned me, you should have done it privately by MP or email.

We reject hatred and incitement to violence. And violence is surely not "a happy medium" ...

If you decided to fuck the mess on this forum, you are no longer welcome here. :? :? :?

There is enough forum radical and extremist ecologists on the net who vomit their hatred: your ideas will certainly be well accepted ... there but not here!

I don't really understand your "mental transfer" of the last few months. I really liked chatting with you (on the forum but also by chat and in real ....) but there it becomes anything ...

Sorry but I feel like you're getting silly and mean ... : Shock: but I really can't understand where it comes from ... : Cry:
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 04 / 10, 13: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/10, 13:40

: Shock: Ooops! This is something that pains me. You’re not going to make things worse, huh : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: ... and then there may be others to plug out before : Mrgreen: me for example : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Everyone has their shots! Come on HOP shake hands!

0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 12/04/10, 13:49

Lejustemilieu wrote:If you allow a person to be judged, it means that you are much better than that person, but I believe that you have to be perfect to allow yourself to judge ...

We constantly judge, we judge as soon as we actually think. And judging is by no means the prerogative of perfect beings.
To judge is just to make a criticism (good or bad).

Besides, people who say that one should not judge are paradoxical because to say something is to make a judgment.

What must be accepted is that not everyone judges (and therefore does not think) the same.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 12/04/10, 16:57

and voila, you understood everything backwards ...
If it particularly concerned me, you should have done it privately by MP or email.

But now, the message was not for you, you should have understood ..
Damage
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 12/04/10, 18:55

Good evening

hummmm .....!

dupont wrote:Very fair! ... This individual has excused us, we demand insults!

jeff

ps: text from the album "tintin, we walked on the moon"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/04/10, 19:24

lejustemilieu wrote:But now, the message was not for you, you should have understood ..
Damage

He must have another Christophe then? I think I guess who but in this case you should have used his nickname!

lejustemilieu wrote:The purpose of my post was to let Christophe know about my evolution,

We are not soothsayer ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/04/10, 21:16

Writing can be very simplistic. We quickly over-simplified his words in writing and interpreted with glasses unsuitable for reading. You didn't all understand each other apparently. It's not a drama, and it will happen some other time : Mrgreen: The same oral conversation would not have produced the same result ...

It seems to me that the message to get across was: The post is very good, totally agree we live in a world very clearly perfectible in particular by looking at those who pull the strings, but from there to evoke certain solutions "a little" too radical .... it clearly goes beyond the framework of a Forum serious as Econology.

And then the friends who never argue, it's not funny : Mrgreen: and they appreciate each other all the better afterwards.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 13/04/10, 22:36

aerialcastor wrote:Besides, people who say that one should not judge are paradoxical because to say something is to make a judgment.

It is false: to say that this event made me sad or angered me is not a judgment. And if everyone was already able to feel and say what they feel ...

To say that the temperature of the bath water is 36 ° C is not a judgment either, and it is one of the great advantages of the scientific approach: talking about the facts, imagining facts, and testing them .
0 x
See you soon !
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Should we stop the massacre? [by lejustemilieu]

by coucou789456 » 14/04/10, 01:55

Good evening
quote from christophe in the old subject actually locked:
This subject is locked (cause: exceeding the limits of some participants), Maloche does not abuse your moderation rights to go beyond this lock

steeple quarrels, obviously as soon as pure politics gets involved, it only leads to dissension within the group because everyone has their own opinion that they want to defend. moreover if the speaker had been moderator himself, he could have posted his answer in the said locked subject without needing to create 1 own to express a right of reply.
econology is a forum public, searchable not only for registrants, and where a minimum of courtesy should be used, where even slight insults should not be used ... there are private messages for that, as said at the top of the subject . if I happened to insult or offend the convictions, even slightly of the participants, I will not hesitate to apologize in the forum and not in a private message ... but it seems to be well beyond the means of some participants (in the plural because there are several), unable to recognize or admit their mistakes!

I have not been registered for a long time on the forum but it seems to me that quite a few subjects go far beyond their content with the subjects that we naturally expect to find when we come to consult this site.

I remember that my approach to register here was because I was interested inimproved electrolysis . certainly the same process for registration is done by the vast majority of new registrants but quite a bit tired and no longer participate since the turn of the forum.
because of this, I myself only participate occasionally and only respond or offer to a minority of participants, those that I would describe as interesting! the others, and they are numerous, for some having a large number of posted messages, registered for a long time, I ignore them, and only read the subjects he proposes without trying to answer in any way whatsoever ... except exceptionally this post, which is not intended for the middle from near or far, I wanted to clarify it to avoid any ambiguity.

to add a little fuel to the fire, when you want to create a message, on the left of the screen it is indicated that the BBCode is activated. if we click on the word BBCode, a page ofeconology appears where everything you need to know about how to format a response is given. however it appears that this page is a true copy of what is given at this address, without any mention of it: http://merome.net/zygotes/phpBB2/faq.php?mode=bbcode whose copyright seems old

code: Select all

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson