I introduce myself

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
leonotis224
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

I introduce myself

by leonotis224 » 15/02/10, 23:01

Hello everybody

It must be about 26 years old that my name is Daniel.
With time I became a hell of a pain, but who regrets not being able to annoy more, and especially better!

Sometimes I talk and tell too much, but it's spontaneous!

I've always loved bugs, meadows, forest, wind, grasses, nature, aquatic beetles, grasshoppers, biodiversity, plants ... so I studied biology ... general biology, then plant biology, with some biochemistry, OGMisation (but I am against, in general), genetics, etc ...

I have always worked, at the summer job, at organic farmers.
First at a market gardener, then another market gardener, then a breeder well alternative, then an organic vine grower.
This pushed me to take a closer look at agriculture and its issues ... interesting ... it is at the crossroads of several issues ... social, environmental, cultural, etc ...
So I fought for peasant agriculture, at the same time as in other social movements.
I helped set up an AMAP.

I have been quite interested in democracy and "alternative" political practices, especially since 2009.

I do a lot of photography, be it details of nature, concrete, walls, lines, branches, leaves, industrial wastelands, sometimes something else ... especially with film cameras, including a medium format, but also a half-size digital.

When I started college I took an old bike ... that I was a little hard to repair ... it taught me a lot of stuff ... and at the same time in the family work a little wood ...

I am very interested in anything that ferments, be it cheese, vinegar, beer, water kefir, milk, kombucha, fruit wine, sourdough bread, yeast-fermented noodles ... that I have experimented.
I also experimented with vermicomposting and conventional composting in the apartment.

I have to read more (it's true !!), that I learn to draw (well I stop, o)

I did a lot of research internautiques on the renewable energies, and also much discussed with peasants and other people who really know it ... I started to make a wind turbine Darrieus to 4 blades (I am on the blades, I take the time).

Something really marked me: it is the very strong contrast that exists between on the one hand the mass of technologies easy to implement with not too many means and know-how not too hard to acquire provided .. that there is the necessary conditions ... and on the other side the vacuum that exists in the self-construction of renewable energy systems, be it solar ovens, solar thermal collectors, stirling engines , wind turbines, etc ...

There are many trades, know-how ... but also a lot of theoretical discussions that do not complement practice enough.
I have talked a lot with competent people, took their contact information, then when I send them an email never got an answer ... many times that happens to me ... individualism is counterproductive while he There is an urgent need to pool know-how ... that's also why I signed up for this forum... I know it's a collective structure rich in experiences ... that there is an association ...

Well I develop this last point in another thread ...

Sorry for my arrival a little "cavalier" ... but here it is:)

Very good day and week to all,
Daniel
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/02/10, 23:29

: Mrgreen: Welcome leonotis224, sacred presentation. : Arrowu:
A whole program to you alone ...

Yes, from ideas to actions the steps are not often taken. : Arrowl:

But you will show us that he can be. :P
0 x