Who has an ecological "approach"

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 19/01/04, 10:01

Hello
In my opinion, it is less a problem of quantity than of degree.
People worry about ecology as long as it does not overly interfere with their personal comfort.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/04, 20:12

Less than 1% blow on ... and of course I do not include the oportunist ecologist .... Follow my eyes ...
0 x
Moira

by Moira » 31/03/04, 15:43

As ecology probably begins with the awareness of our "little ones" to the econo-reasonable gestures of everyday life, I point out an interesting documentation for parents or educators: "The treatment of household waste".

It can be blamed for not emphasizing that limit consumption of packaging etc, it is even better than to recycle but it is still very educational.

http://www.ecosite.fr/Site_Visites/dos_doc...oc/Doc/doc.html
0 x