Free energy: we will be lied to ?!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Free energy: we will be lied to ?!

by coucou789456 » 28/09/09, 02:12

Good evening

Water motor (continued): free energy

Many visitors come here every day to collect information on the coveted "water or free energy engine" (engine that would be able to provide energy in infinite quantities, 100% green and accessible to all). Concerning myself, when I discovered the info, I was skeptical about the existence of this famous engine, but I really wanted to believe it. This is why, like others, I too relayed the information through a few articles, thinking that someone would be able to inform me about the real existence or not of this revolutionary machine.

Since I posted it, it is the most visited article on the blog while the existence of this machine is not concretely based on NOTHING, except for vulgar videos whose editing could have been done. by anyone.

So ask me, who would be the source of this "salad" (as MC Solar would say in his song Da Vinci Claude) and especially for what purpose.

But first, I would like to emphasize a point that characterizes us as Men, in fact we like to abandon ourselves to believe in things that reassure us: we like to believe that we can "earn millions", believe advertising who promises us a better life, believe that "Together everything becomes possible", believe in the miracle pill, believe in life after death, believe in God almighty and even believe a person who tells you "I love you" then that its only purpose and to put you in bed. Oh yes ! Not everyone who reassures you does it without interest.

In this world where men do not eat their fill, where the Earth is polluted to excess, and where oil (90% of world energy) is running out, it is then logical that we can believe in a miracle machine which will settle the CO2 emissions, the oil spills, the conflicts due to the oil, that the Men can all eat their fill, and that we could go around the world 20 times for not a penny.

So who benefits from this smoky invention? Probably to all those who want us to dream again, because to prevent us from acting against their interests, they disconnect our neurons by making us dream.

So, instead of instituting a drastic energy saving approach for ALL the reasons cited above, we prefer to continue to believe that everything will be able to continue "as it has always been and as it will always be". “There is petroleum for at least another 30 years, then the hydrogen engine will take over for transport as well as nuclear for electricity, and in addition there is the water engine! »I say: Great !!! Hooray !!! Hearing them talk everything is fine, you can continue to burn excessively oil (by enriching the oil companies), you can consume again and again (it's good for the economy: they say).

text from http://pticrom.over-blog.com/article-28118435.html

hummmm .... econology Would it be subsidized by lobbies to put us to sleep?

let some environmentalists believe that this is the case, because to contradict them, we will never have enough arguments to prove them wrong: we have had proof on this same forum, in various subjects, I should say multiple subjects.

jeff
0 x
Lounes
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lounes » 28/09/09, 02:37

Hello,
free energy is in the economy, which is not consumed should not be produced. After all, we are free to save, finally, I believe : Cheesy:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 28/09/09, 03:30

re

Fortunately, we still have this freedom, that of saving .... unfortunately those who have a lot of means do not hesitate to consume, to the detriment of others.

jeff
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: we would have been lied !!

by pb2488 » 28/09/09, 07:18

...So who benefits this smoky invention? Probably to all those who want us to dream again, because to prevent us from acting against their interests, they disconnect our neurons by making us dream ....

No one, no lobby behind this belief, just men who want to believe and it is our nature to believe, it is reassuring.
Cdlt
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Christophe

Re: Free energy: have we been lied to ?!

by Christophe » 28/09/09, 09:42

coucou789456 wrote:hummmm .... econology Would it be subsidized by lobbies to put us to sleep?

: Shock:

I don't really understand this remark because here (on econology):

a) on the contrary, we are very skeptical of free energy and any other "miracle invention" ...

b) we defend the water injection engine which "works" !!

c) we are talking about many other economical and ecological solutions (insulation for example) and are therefore affordable and make it possible to achieve energy savings...

So on the contrary: the "lobbies" should watch us ... and if it was the other way around, I still haven't received my "subsidy" checks since 2003 : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

In short the only thing that subsidizes econology it is common sense and scientific rigor!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 28/09/09, 10:05

+ 12

and the dream is necessary, otherwise we would all end up depressed
it's one of the few things we can't take you (except with drugs and vaccines : Cheesy: )
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 28/09/09, 10:43

Hello

far from me the idea of ​​a derogatory remark with regard to econology, or against its administrators or moderators. my comment was given under the seal of the joke, nothing more. on the other hand, despite the title concerning free energy, obviously I do not make any doubtful comparison with what is treated here: econology is still much more concrete and most of the participants collect the benefits that they apply for themselves, and allow others to benefit from their own experimentation.

jeff
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/09/09, 10:53

Capt_Maloche wrote:+ 12

and the dream is necessary, otherwise we would all end up depressed
it's one of the few things we can't take you (except with drugs and vaccines : Cheesy: )
I agree with what is said and add; protect yourself from dream substitutes that constitute addictions to TF1 and other generic televisions.

On the other hand, regular and homeosympatic use of econology is strongly recommended. : Mrgreen:

Common sense, scientific rigor and wisdom being the pillars of this sanctuary.
They are not Lietseu ne The righteous who will contradict me. Image
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 28/09/09, 12:02

+100
to all :P

Isn't the dream a projection of the probable future?

What if all these Science Fiction authors (like Jules-Verne, Azimov and so on) were right ...

The world of tomorrow should be based on another concept than the enrichment of a few at the expense of the masses.

Nicolas Hulot believes in it, also as hard as iron (which does not mean that he will achieve his goal) and hopes to build a world based on the sharing of renewable natural resources without discrimination ....
See his film as soon as possible and note with me that now we have to find a solution ... or ... we will leave our skin there
: Cheesy:

The Titanic Syndrome, to see urgently and without moderation
:P

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/09/09, 13:11

Lietseu wrote:+100
to all :P

Isn't the dream a projection of the probable future?

What if all these Science Fiction authors (like Jules-Verne, Azimov and so on) were right ...

+100 FOR ME ALSO
Lietseu wrote:The world of tomorrow should be based on another concept than the enrichment of a few at the expense of the masses.

Nicolas Hulot believes in it, also as hard as iron (which does not mean that he will achieve his goal) and hopes to build a world based on the sharing of renewable natural resources without discrimination ....

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

This guy is in my humble opinion a dirty usurper dangerous demagogue who rides the ecological wave for purely profit and only in the sense of his own excavations ...

Go on to something else than that bastard ecolaborator ....

If you want to do something do it yourself ... This guy is a journalist who is more built by the beast that you incriminate with all evils: the TV that sells you artificial dreams ...

It makes me vomit ...

I'm going to get hit again ....

Open your eyes to something other than this daily oportunist who wants to become a politicard ...

Selling dreams he did ... Now he has nothing to sell and he would like your dreams to bring him power and money ...

Relax it seems that it hurts less when you are relaxed : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x