Pb2487 will whine on forumfr and accuses us of censorship ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Pb2487 will whine on forumfr and accuses us of censorship ...

by Christophe » 13/08/09, 07:30

Pitiful attitude of pb2487... how old is this guy?

So to say 26 years (bac + 2 + 6 years ...) frankly I begin to doubt ...

Furthermore, he did not understand anything:

a) there was actually a moderation error (deletion of the 1st post of one of his subjects by Maloche, I thought it was him himself who fired him) but it is NOT censorship I sent him an MP in this sense and it was clarified on the subject.

b) he can't read, it's a bacon head: because we answered his questions well and our patience was very long before his heaviness but he obviously forgets to say it ...

So I invite all readers who have no knowledge of doping and who speculate on ForumFr read this:

a) the subject supposedly "censored" (lol):
https://www.econologie.com/forums/demande-d- ... t8178.html

b) our responses (among others):
https://www.econologie.com/synthese-des- ... -3589.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/injection- ... t8180.html

Anyway, I think he will get laminated on the other forum also...

Case closed it was just to warn of the attitude of the "pb" ... who deserves more than ever his "lead" avatar :D
Last edited by Christophe the 13 / 08 / 09, 10: 04, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/09, 10:03

Mwarf I found this on Forumfr:

hello I have two girlfriends I am with the first one 1 year ago I met the second 4 to 5 months ago I love the second she also loves me I tried + several times of aridity in ... - more

It says a lot about ... the level of average visitors to these forums, although some remarks on the link below are of a higher level ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 13/08/09, 16:06

Hello

................. certainly related to your answers
I obviously wasted my time trying to "dialogue" with you ............. or even to debate a point of view, from my experience which is precisely related to your subject

You only tried to ridicule me, to turn all my answers into "pranks"

"dialogue" with you ???

the response of a forumeur on his post ..

It mixes pantone, water doping, water injection ect ..
he adjusts that to look on When 'home there are addresses he will surely find a guy close to his home who has an operational setup that he has to walk a 200km with him and that he pays him the filling and that he takes out his calculator, the rest is just speculation
Personally I am more generous I take my time and I pay the filling, despite that I have proven to some it changes nothing to any incredubility that there is around that ..

No time to waste to prove, the time I devote to improving

Andre

When you decide to install water doping on an airplane it is because you have tested it for several years on cars
And if you didn't get results on the cars you wouldn't bother putting this on a plane just for show off
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/08/09, 17:32

We are accused of censorship ???? Our governments will be happy! : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
delnoram

by delnoram » 13/08/09, 18:22

I invite anyone who wants to have an "already read feel" to take a look here.
http://www.forumfr.com/sujet302777-sond ... a-eau.html
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 13/08/09, 18:47

delnoram wrote:I invite anyone who wants to have an "already read feel" to take a look here.
http://www.forumfr.com/sujet302777-sond ... a-eau.html

Nice work delnoram!

I invite mods to make a copy / paste of their debates on this site and I propose a ban for life.
: Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/09, 19:35

Well I say that taking an interest in his case is already doing him too much honor ...

Now if kk1 wants to register on forumFR to put it back and restore the truth ... it can do it. Personally I would not do it.

I do not ban it but we will keep an eye on it ... huh mods?
0 x
Other

by Other » 13/08/09, 19:44

Hello

We see the difference between a guy who does a montage and a guy who criticizes through his hat

Rott Killer knows what he is talking about, the other he persists in relying on these diplomas.
Arrogent like that, He will meet his man ..

He doesn't know the difference between pantone mounting and water doping Panton had never considered doing water doping

The survey is biased, nobody talks about a water engine
we are talking about improving an engine with water doping and there is no miracle in such a simple assembly.

It is when the system builders who are skilled welders or others get on the path of theoretical explanations that it starts to spoil. (Hypoteses we can have but nothing to make laboratory measurements)
The cultivator measures fuel and water and compares the size of the land made, the handyman records the full and the distances traveled, the explanations are for the engine manufacturers

I have known men who have spent their lives rewinding electric motors without ever understanding electricity

Andre
0 x
wazaibzh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by wazaibzh » 13/08/09, 19:47

Hello
I just had an impression of deja vu : Shock: (by consulting the link of delnoram)
the same nonsense (to stay polished) as on my post! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 13/08/09, 21:09

No you think? : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"