A name for the econology association? Brainstorming!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

A name for the econology association? Brainstorming!!

by Christophe » 01/06/09, 20:53

Topic "obsolete", refer to the subject which replaces it and concretizes the creation of theeconology Association

We worked well during the meeting on the statutes but we dried up on a highly important point: the name of the association.

This is a fairly important point because it must, at first reading, give an idea of ​​what we are and what we do ...

Some suggestions have already been made here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/rendez-vou ... 2-120.html

I suggest: "Association (" of "or" friends of ") EconologyS"or" Club des econologies "with a very important S which will distinguish us without" going too far "away from the site.

Interest: I have already reserved the main econologieS domain names including .org which could very well make a great presentation portal for the association.

Otherwise isn't there a list of all the associations in France? It could help us ...
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 12 / 14, 22: 09, 2 edited once.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/06/09, 21:16

For my part the proposal of: "the friends of econology" suits me, that's what I had advanced during the meeting and again on the site we even joked about "the friends of econo"

the : https://www.econologie.com/forums/rendez-vou ... 2-120.html

Voili, voilou, meowuuu!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/06/09, 21:30

proposals:

- Applic_Econo

- EconoReal

- In media res Econology

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_medias_res

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 01/06/09, 21:33

I am against friends of
it's really 30 million friends, and not serious enough if the movement becomes important

Why not quite simply "ECONOLOGICAL MOVEMENT" or
THE ECONOLOGICAL MARKET

as you proposed The CLUB des ECONOLOGUES

but ideally there should be a term which evokes the man integrated in his environment, like "The fundamentalists of the environment" as my daughter tells me. :D

ECONOLOGICAL SYMBIOSIS?

or just Symbiosis? I chain ideas ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/06/09, 21:40

not bad, Fly ...

But éconoreal et hop the bad puns begins, éco..nerie unless pronounced real with a Parisian accent to cut with a knife ... :P

Skype, sir?
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/06/09, 21:42

symbiosis it's great no ????

let's dig a little deeper ... we'll get there!
0 x

elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 01/06/09, 21:47

friends of ... blah, it's not very universal, it's a bit like "the friends of the mussel supper of the wives of belote players from Ripaton les Panards" .., I find.

Do you imagine offering a thermographic camera loan or equipment test with the same name?

Europe econology?

International economics?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/06/09, 21:50

Yes grandiose but elitist ... I don't know if it's good since we want to reach the general public! Same for "In media res Econology" ... but I still like it ...

I proposed Club des Econologies not Club des Econologues (but I believe I proposed it this weekend).

The Friends of Nature are a big association.

Here is a directory of a few thousand associations:
http://www.asso1901.com/index.php?modul ... _postal=44

I zieuté and some associations start with "Union of ..." or end with "associates" then a "Union of econologists" or "Associate econologists" would be good if there were not the stupid pun. ..
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 01/06/09, 21:59

Why not "Econological resources"?
The word resources being able to cover men, means and even concepts?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/06/09, 22:05

Mmmm a little too vague Targol I think ...

Or Union des ressources ... but Union is a little "very" poilitic ...

What do you think of "Econologie (s) et Cie"?
0 x