Econo meeting, we give or barter a little?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Econo meeting, we give or barter a little?

by Christophe » 22/05/09, 11:23

As you know the meeting ( https://www.econologie.com/forums/rendez-vou ... t6982.html ) it's for in a week (see association subject https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-associat ... t7049.html and) so I was wondering if we could not take advantage of this meeting to exchange some objects of recovery or that we no longer use?

For example: I donate some items that I have already put in the ads https://www.econologie.com/pa/annonces/membre-63.html

If it interests people? (thin there are only 2 left ...)

For example, I also have the 2 universal washing machine motors (those of the tests for the generator see this topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteur-uni ... t6819.html ) ... and lots of other little stuff ...

In short, if kk1 has current needs that he asks on this subject and maybe a member of the meeting will have the part lying around (unnecessarily) at home and that he can therefore give up, exchange it or even sell it to a good price?

It's also econology!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/05/09, 16:01

Good humor is easily exchanged and you don't have to make any effort, hihihi!

You will be welcome, with your bataclans ...

It gives me an idea, the first econological trade and barter fair!

We would exchange ideas, know-how, old taps, bearings, sewing needle etc ...

To dig, right?

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/09, 16:04

Lietseu wrote:It gives me an idea, the first econological trade and barter fair!

We would exchange ideas, know-how, old taps, bearings, sewing needle etc ...

To dig, right?

Well that's precisely the idea of ​​this subject: you might as well take advantage of the meeting to make some exchanges ...

Finally if nobody wants machine engines, too bad I keep them! I have a good "source" now : Cheesy:
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 22/05/09, 18:29

3 laptops in spare parts interested in kk1?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 23/05/09, 03:30

Yes if you tell us what they contain, p4, p5 memory, win 98 programe, XP etc ... RAM, Bios ....

Pussy greetings and a pleasant purr if you clicked under my post (thanks Flytox! :P )
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/09, 09:54

Uh in my opinion Hasardine talks about GSM ("portable" means the 2 in France) ... but I could be wrong ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"