Some are swollen, soft commercial prospecting

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Some are swollen, soft commercial prospecting

by Christophe » 16/03/09, 12:44

Spam received this morning: : Evil:

Madame, Monsieur,

Forget the crisis, relaunch your commercial activity !!!

As part of your activity "new energies"your prospecting mainly affects individuals:

We have developed D *** l Qualif. : Capture 'White Pages', a software that allows you to retrieve all the telephone subscribers of a town street by street and to work only on individual houses by separating the file between collective housing and individual housing. The owners of individual houses are 95% owners of their homes.

You can create your files each month for example and compare March to April to only have the new inhabitants of the town who are your core target.

Our software saves precious time for your prospecting and unlike the files you can get on CD which are already obsolete at the time of your purchase, you benefit from fresh information 'PagesBlancehes' is updated in real time, you avoid the many incorrect PINs and telephone numbers.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/03/09, 12:55

Bof! on the one hand there is already Infobel which does a large part of the work, probably cheaper.
But, don't think it's Bizance: in interesting neighborhoods, there are fewer and fewer people who have a landline.
I don't find it less moral than wasting paper in "all boxes". Have you ever done phoning? it's hell !
Moreover, lots of other techniques exist: one can subscribe to new building permits, to company constitutions, to new registrations in the social security or in the trade register and automobile importers are informed of new registrations.
What's wrong with making a business's sales work?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/09, 12:59

The collection of private information and especially its marketing is regulated ... no?

What does the CNIL do?

Never did any phoning and I don't intend to do any. My friends from Strasbourg tell me that for 18 months (explosion of cheap VOIP therefore) prospecting by phone has been crazy. : Evil:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 17/03/09, 18:03

As far as I know, the information in the directory is public, as are legal publications, such as building permits, incorporation of companies, etc., publications in the official journal (monitor in Belgium).

Being public, they become "opposable to third parties" (legal term consecrated.

In fact these software and databases simply do for you, for a fee, a Benedictine work that you could do with a lot of patience on public sources.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be