A wind turbine "decapitated" by a UFO?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
chrome
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

A wind turbine "decapitated" by a UFO?

by chrome » 03/02/09, 19:51

: Shock:

In England, in the county of Lincolnshire, the people who live there had a funny surprise when they woke up: One of the wind turbines in a wind farm had lost one of its blades and another was badly damaged. No convincing explanation could be provided by the local “experts” for the moment. The most probable thesis although extremely “pasdebolesque” relates to the weight of the ice which could have formed on the missing blade would have resulted in an overweight causing its detachment and the deterioration of a second. Or when a block of ice the size and weight of a cow falls ... Still no big bowl you have to admit.

And there are also all those people who say they saw “strange things in the sky” during the night of the drama. OMAGAD OMAGAD !!!!!!! By digging a little ... finally they found the missing blade which has since been sent to the manufacturer in Germany.

Well I tell you very clearly, I believe in extraterrestrials. I mean, I do not pretend (and yet it is not restraint that suffocates me ...) to think that in a much larger space than what man is capable of imagining, we are the only idiots to be alive. I tell myself that necessarily, somewhere, there must be a semblance of civilization. Statistically it's almost sure. From a more “Human-friendly” point of view, it's a bit hard to design.

But my state of mind wants me to be a skeptic. And so if you talk to me about something like that I start by looking for “pragmatic” reasons. Anyway in 2 months we will be told that the x34445665 bolt was missing on the blade hub.

Or they really want to kill us and started with what we, the new tech aficionados have the most expensive in the world: clean electricity. They want us to die suffocated in CO2 without being able to check our emails… Ah pests…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDJpvzoh1Iw&eurl

source: http://www.klakinoumi.com/page/6/
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/02/09, 22:08

it is surely an ET which has burned the stop sign : Mrgreen:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 04/02/09, 00:30

Remundo wrote:it is surely an ET which has burned the stop sign : Mrgreen:

But still ?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/02/09, 08:58

A SKUD missile : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/09, 09:15

Does this discussion have its place on this forum?
0 x