Are the rulers idiots?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Are the rulers idiots?

by the middle » 24/01/09, 17:38

Are the rulers idiots?
The idea did not come from me.
An econologist told me NOT : Shock:
They know what they are doing ... : Shock:
Yet this simple man is not full of diplomas, but it makes sense, and has time to think… (sometimes)
He told me : global warming is obvious ... even a politician knows it. So why do those in power continue to destroy the earth so quickly?
The answer is simple: they have a solution… or a goal; but con at this point, it is not logical.
Maybe you have to take the problem upside down to understand :?
It is a possibility… right?
My thought ? in 1935, Europe knew that Hitler was preparing for war ; but nobody prepared to fight back ...Why ?
PS, it bothers me to put a capital letter to hitler :?
I hope my econologist is right; it's to make you lose the ball : Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 24/01/09, 17:48

You should already know that politicians are trained (and therefore sensitized) in the humanities and social sciences, not in the basic sciences.
In addition, the politicians were mostly good students, so hardworking, always with their noses in their lessons, so relatively little confronted with other realities. I notice this with friends from law school who only work and are not open to anything else (the system wants that, it's hyper selective)

This probably explains why they do not really realize the importance of the link between the evolution of nature and the well-being of men
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 24/01/09, 17:53

Olivier22 wrote:You should already know that politicians are trained (and therefore sensitized) in the humanities and social sciences, not in the basic sciences.
In addition, the politicians were mostly good students, so hardworking, always with their noses in their lessons, so relatively little confronted with other realities. I notice this with friends from law school who only work and are not open to anything else (the system wants that, it's hyper selective)

This probably explains why they do not really realize the importance of the link between the evolution of nature and the well-being of men

Euuuu, I'm talking about rapid destruction of the planet, not well being ... :?
0 x
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 24/01/09, 17:54

It's linked.
If it weren't, it would only interest a few outsiders
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/01/09, 18:34

The world is much more governed by primary instincts of the human species only by the rulers.

According to Freud, here are the primary instincts:
• immediate satisfaction
• pleasure (or avoidance of pain)
• consumption
• no backflow

If you observe western societies, you will observe that most of their functioning obeys these 4 points.

Underdeveloped societies largely obey this too, but their technical underdevelopment means that their impact on the planet is low (although certain "ancestral" activities such as slash-and-burn agriculture are not so negligible)

The powerful / rulers do not escape the rule either, and even if they manage to get rid of the primary instincts, thanks to their Reason (reality principle of Freud) guided by:
* Satisfaction given
* Restriction of pleasure (or tolerance of pain)
* Production (work)
* Security

Their decisions violently clash with "the people's primary instincts". : Idea:

Finally, last difficulty, globalization crushes the actions / decisions of each country, however excellent, since a vast "economic jungle", guided by primary instincts, asserts itself a little more every day. :?

This is where we are in 2009 : Idea:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 25/01/09, 00:05

Remundo wrote:Their decisions violently clash with "the people's primary instincts".

Unfortunately, it is often the primary instincts of those in power (see Bush or Sarko) that strike people with common sense.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/01/09, 00:15

Hi Cuicui,

Not wrong, but I think it's a partial view of things.

Bush's policy was only a reflection of American imperialism, which did not die even with Obama.

That of Sarko continues the French model, also excessive and based on the atom and oil.

American imperialism is the most relevant example of the primary instincts exacerbated by the most powerful country in the world.

American imperialism is based above all on the imperative need of every American to feel "the strongest, the most beautiful" in order to do things as noble as:
- force-feed a 4 hp 4x300 in oil
- to drive hundreds of km every day in huge cities because they are not very dense (model of any motorway)
- force-feeding : Cheesy:

We say:
• immediate satisfaction
• pleasure (or avoidance of pain)
• consumption
• no backflow

4x4 for the US : Idea: :D
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 25/01/09, 05:46

A documentary on ARTE showed the happy team of European governments (Sarco, Angela, etc.), who were on a boat with scientists, to see the ice melt from their eyes ...
A local resident said that these political bosses would see nothing because they have never lived in these regions, so they will only see ice ... and not the melting of ice over 30 years as it happened. ... :?
But they went to see ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/09, 09:32

1) A people has the government they have chosen ... and therefore deserves ...

To plagiarize a politician or a philosopher whose name I never knew ...

And don't tell me the classic:

we do not have any choice...

2) In addition, governments are dependent on big business and technology ... They cannot solve everything by law ...

3) What we can blame them for is lying more and more openly to the people and putting them to sleep on false problems to maintain social peace and make the benefit of some ...

Christophe wrote:Practical example, in the news yesterday: the French army broke a contract with a 100% French company on the manufacture of rangers. The new company outsourced to the Magreb ...

So if even the State does not play the game to limit relocation, frankly how to expect more from private companies who have nothing to owe anyone?

Sarko knows how to open it wide in speeches about outsourcing but on the ground he is really a wordless guy ... and I weigh my words ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post113377.html#113377

4) I think it will blow up soon ...

It doesn’t go away when the poor are hungry ... otherwise it would fart all the time ...

The stability of a system or government is in great danger when the middle classes start to be hungry ... and they start to be hungry ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/01/09, 10:35

hold, to illustrate what Christophe says, have you seen the infrared of France 2, this week "live at 1500 € / month" :?:

I don't know if we can watch it live on the net.
http://www.programme-tv.com/actu/14691/ ... nce-2.html

Anecdote of the report: it is the Auvergnats (the rural ones) who live the best. City dwellers are in big trouble because they have to buy everything in addition to overwhelming housing expenses : Idea:
0 x