About agriculturegaia

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

About agriculturegaia

by Christophe » 12/01/09, 11:28

This guy is a patient (one more but we suspected it already) here are our exchanges in MP following the locking of one of his subjects because he insulted people: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post111663.html#111663

Title of his message:
you are going to have legal problems you ...

No comment for the title!
His reaction":

agriculturegaia en MP wrote:very courageous to close my post without being able to answer. you will notice that this post is NEOLITUIC AND THAT I continually asked to come back to the subject but the others who are off topic you do not bloke.

in any case you have just defamed me by calling me an extremist, you will one day have problems whose legal word on D-day everything is only a matter of time no one is anonymous on the web

I humiliated you in public once it must have been there that you liked

at one of these days eh eh eh

My answer:

Christophe en MP wrote:Ah I see that Mister can insult with impunity but does not support the "insinuations" towards him? Do you know what it is called? Fascism! Your reaction confirms my point of extremist. As for YOUR problem:

1) You don't have to shit shit on a forum public as you do and insulting guys who disagree with you.

As for the legal: all by AR post stp.

2) Precisely you are not anonymous ... I have all your IP and I would make good use of it if necessary! Do you think that responsibility only concerns site managers? You dream!

3) What humiliation please?

4) I put these exchanges in public it will help to understand Smile For your IP I keep them warm!

After such exchanges, I propose your ban pure and simple, what do you think? You will be neither the 1st nor the last ex

0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 12/01/09, 12:00

Frankly I'm glad you're starting to calm him down
The guy who thinks he's the center of the world and who understands everything, taking others for retarded
It tires in the end
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/09, 12:02

Well, he is calm at least for the day: banned on the IP until this evening ... in other words if he wants to come on econology he must change his internet connection!
0 x
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 12/01/09, 13:51

The guy who created subjects to copy / paste whole pages of his site and then launch a debate only intended to crush his detractors (with bonus big ankles like watermelons) ... I don't even understand why you did not lecture him earlier, this exciter!
But tonight when he is banished, he will come back to do the same, we bet?
I have already seen this kind of megalomaniac who instills his truths in the world with spontaneous aggression, you do not change overnight.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 12/01/09, 14:58

Mytho, Megalo, Illuminated, Guru ????

I admit that I haven't yet exactly figured out the character.
I did not understand either what he is looking for on the Forum ?

Maybe recognition?
Yes Gaia machines are great! :)

In short, I haven't even tried to participate in one of his subjects, it smells like intellectual time ...

SixK
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/09, 15:02

SixK wrote:I admit that I haven't yet exactly figured out the character.

I asked myself the same question ... an analysis of its IP partially answers this but this info cannot be disseminated ... 8)
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 12/01/09, 16:24

Christophe wrote:
SixK wrote:I admit that I haven't yet exactly figured out the character.

I asked myself the same question ... an analysis of its IP partially answers this but this info cannot be disseminated ... 8)
OOOOOOOOH the craneur !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/09, 16:25

Pfff that's smart ... yes go out naughty! : Cheesy:

It is especially legally that it can not be ... and as the other excited seems to straddle the law ...
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 12/01/09, 18:10

In view of the name of this funny coconut, I already had what kind of character it was!

When I see gaia somewhere, I know that it often rhymes with confusion, lies, big mixes of wind and extremism!

In addition, most of the time (not to say always) these people do not master the subject of which they speak neither closely, nor from afar!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/01/09, 19:33

And again, it's a diminutive ....

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132