The syndrome of anorexia nervosa in the West

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

The syndrome of anorexia nervosa in the West

by agriculturegaia » 10/01/09, 23:25

anorexia = voluntary food restriction = attempt to reduce a possibility of excessive enjoyment
Methodically (calculation of calories ingested to control the intake of the primary need to eat), anorexia or controlled food restriction (voluntary vomiting, use of laxatives and duretics but also enemas and hyperactivity) would be a way of controlling the gaze on the other or the lack of regard by others on oneself in order to ward off the anxiety of being "fat" (due to the fact that 90% of anorexics are women).
"Fat" which can be read in both senses:
1. Fat "physically"
2. Fat "pregnant"
In the first case, "physically fat" which could be translated (by itself) by an overflow of enjoyment (in this case there would be an unacceptable loss of control which sometimes arises in binge eating) and therefore correlated with pain.
In the second case, "pregnant" which could be translated (by itself) by an amalgam between oral fertility (food restriction is supported by the fantasy of oral fertility which leads to amenorrhea) and fertility itself.
This syndrome, typical of rich Western countries, is a way of setting taboos (because there is no longer a ritual of passage from child to adult) in order to preserve social ties (because taboos preserve social ties of 'a given culture). It is the individual and not the society [because our Western societies are in loss of structure (divorces, reconstituted families) which poses these new taboos]. This theme was emitted by Freud in "Totem and Taboo" (the most controversial book in the field of psychoanalysis).
The Western collective unconscious which feels guilty about their privilege, creates this type of new syndromes (mental illness), to alleviate the guilt and the shame of living in abundance and prosperity.
We come back to the question of specific suffering, as a social link in our Judeo-Christian societies.
This is why the anorexia nervosa syndrome is found in Europe (Judeo-Christian society), in the United States (Judeo-Christian society) especially in the African-American community (which removes the genetic notion that would surpass the pressure external to the individual).
Note that there is almost no case of anorexia in Africa.

TO SUM UP

- anorexia and suicide are found in rich countries.
- anorexia develops in the African American community and not in Africa proving that anorexia comes from the enrichment and the Judeo-Christian guilt of our modern societies and therefore does not depend in any way on the culture or the 'ethnic group.
Anorexia, apart from the clinical or sociological interpretation, is a simultaneous aggression towards oneself and others (because by suffering, the anorexic person causes suffering to those around him). This forces the relatives of the sick individual to question: "What is wrong?" and to the suffering person to assert his suffering .. A way of re-bonding intra-family ties by using suffering as a pretext .. A kind of resilience without having had trauma (in many respects) .. The only ones traumas are an underlying guilt over the privileged position and a dismemberment of psychogenealogy, because social, family and psychoaffective structures explode, there are no longer really any social taboos.
Apart from the taboos have the function of being able to live with others, in a given society (hence the taboos vary according to cultures and ethnicities). It is therefore obvious that society is evolving towards the construction of individual and non-social taboos. -cultural .. This explains our individualistic societies based on the cult of the individual: The consumption and use of single-use objects (material objects, intermediate objects and human objects) (see "Fight club").
The rites of passage from childhood to adulthood no longer exist, people in rich countries remain students later and later and working workers between the ages of 20 and 40 are / want to remain children: C ' is the Casimir generation, in response to the lack of rites of passage.

It is loved ones who make people sick.
[As proof, it is the users of chemicals that cause cancer and infertility to their families, neighbors and consumers]
.. it is therefore not up to the sick person to take care of himself but his entourage to know why the sick person needs to be cured .. Otherwise why does a person with lung cancer continue to smoke? Isn't it so that his relatives tell him to stop smoking with each lit cigarette? The cigarette which is an intermediate oral object expressing the death instinct. Why does the sick person clearly indicate to his relatives his desire to die? Is it not to settle psychogenealogical accounts?
As soon as I have finished the final Gaia patent, I will look at all these questions very seriously because I believe in all sincerity that the French are so privileged that they need to suffer from there to invent traumas that do not exist. 'exist only in their guilty mind to provide justification for their guilt. This is why syndromes like anorexia do not exist in poor countries. I think a fortiori that the day when Africans will have the same standard of living as the French, anorexia will appear on the African continent.
My opinion as an analyst and researcher is that the same human nature is found in all cultures, ethnicities and even civilizations. We are no different despite our desire to be unique. The only difference is that there are rich (privileged) and poor (80% of the world's population).
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 11/01/09, 11:03

Cuicui wrote:Interesting analysis.

the originality is here:

yes it was made by the foundersImageof the Gaia federation

They consider that the Gaïa project is an individual psychological project (so I personally do not understand everything and the why) and that to think about agriculture is to reflect on the fear of death and the need for control of human nature: The neolithic revolution which found the apogee TODAY (GMOs, pesticides ...) and like any apogee, inevitably the decline: Gaia agriculture and fish farming will soon replace poison with care.

0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"