Happy new year 2000! The wishes

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Happy new year 2000! The wishes

by Christophe » 31/12/08, 18:51

Unique topic to wish each other (or not your choice) the traditional wishes for the New Year ... to what seems it will be a year of change after the "surprises" (rather bad at least to believe the media) of 2008, we hope that the changes will be in the "right" direction ... So 2009 worse or better than 2008?

So, without much inspiration, I wish you:

Happy New Year to all and more particularly thank you to the regulars and loyal actors of these forums !

Hoping that 2009 will count less than 2008 by Image ecological of all kinds!

Hop tour of:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ah yes you need the greeting card too, I found this at the Post :)

(since I have not yet managed to finish this one: https://www.econologie.com/forums/petrole-mo ... t6796.html )

ps: the "good" resolutions are for after the 1st I think so we will see that later eh biloute ?!
Last edited by Christophe the 14 / 01 / 09, 13: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/12/08, 23:58

Two minutes! 2 !!
To your caps !! (or capsules!)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 01/01/09, 03:38

Hello

Another two hours on the other side of the ocean
Good health first and happy new year .. -19 at this time
Normal for the season : Cheesy:

Andre
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 01/01/09, 11:33

So the caps jumped well ???? : Mrgreen:

Here it was a small meal between us with a bottle of cider, laughter, joy and hope for the years to come.

kisses to all.
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/01/09, 11:42

Hello all econologists!

Best wishes for health and success, whether professional or family, for you and all your loved ones, at the dawn of this new year 2009.

And I can't resist putting my little teddy bear on you Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/01/09, 13:30

I don't even have a headache ... is that adulthood you think? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Otherwise I have a little trouble wishing "full of professional success for 2009" because what does that mean? Earn more to consume more to pollute more or to deplete resources a little faster? Obviously the work is not limited to the salary but few people work for anything else ...

So I prefer to say: Happy econological year!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/01/09, 14:29

Happy New Year

Pagan festival

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
camel1

by camel1 » 01/01/09, 18:48

Hi everybody !

Christophe wrote:Otherwise I have a little trouble wishing "full of professional success for 2009" because what does that mean? Earn more to consume more to pollute more or to deplete resources a little faster? Obviously the work is not limited to the salary but few people work for anything else ...

Hi Christophe, rather than wish each other I do not know what hypothetical "what?", Which will be quickly eaten by the days which pass, (time kisses us ...), I would like to talk to you (you) here, and especially today 'hui, of a project of which I am one of the instigators, like a little breath of fresh air in front of the mess that presents itself to us ...

Do not worry, 2009 is going to be an interesting year, we are entering fully into the deployment of the systemic crisis, which will lead to its procession of forced and forced "readjustments".
Our leaders, laughable with their "refoundation of capitalism" will have to eat their hat!

The king will find himself naked, and this is where the econological approach will be able to take its place, because it brings immediate answers to immediate problems, where the lobies and the "decision-makers" drag their feet ...
The question of degrowth is found at the heart of the debate, by the necessity of things (recession).

This recession is a chance, and I welcome it. The fall in the price of oil is simply linked to a market that has become highly speculative, which had taken the price to highs, before falling back to the level of 2005 ...
Why this fall? In fact, as in the past six months, a sharp slowdown in production, industry and transport, which are the biggest consumers of primary energy, have pulled in.
Demand dropped, so pollution ...: Mrgreen:

Ecologically positive effect! : Cheesy:
You have to transform the test, there is room for serious alternatives.
We must stop listening to the blablas of politicians and powerful parasites, and take concrete action.

I made it to my house, I mounted, with a few friends, something called betweenPOTE
Go see, click on this link, everything is explained in detail, there is even a forum !
Basically, we are an association now comprising 180 members, with a local in town, in Roanne, which houses an association café, our purchasing group, AMAP, and our offices.
with friends aims to highlight alternatives in all areas (especially those we are debating on econology.:D ), with a vision of networking based on cooperative practices.

When we work together, we have considerable firepower.

For with friends, we went from the 6 founders, at the time of the development of the project, to 150, during our first GA, three months later ...
We crossed our personal trust networks, ie people we felt "compatible" with our philosophy, asking them to do the same on their side.

Until we have tried, we cannot imagine the power of a group ... especially when the people who compose it all have at least a talent, an area of ​​excellence, networks, whose contribution is appreciable.

What we do is act locally, on our local networks, thinking globally, nationally and globally.
We are convinced that the multiplication of this kind of initiative in all areas of life could trigger a dynamic which, for once, comes from "people from below" ...
We are advancing on a "swarming" strategy, and already, an antenna with friends opened in Charlieu, north of Roanne, others are in more or less advanced project.
In addition, we discover every day structures which swim in the same waters as us, which fight in their corner, with which we seek to weave links.
We must favor networking, this can give impressive results!

I am available to answer all questions from econologists who would be interested in our approach, even if it means creating a new discussion thread ...: Cheesy:

As my friend Didier said (pantone Merco and 205) just take your finger off the c..l! )
Good readings at the start of the year, friends! :D 8)

Christophe wrote:I don't even have a headache ... is that adulthood you think? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Welcome to the club ! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

I therefore join Christophe in wishing us a Happy Ecological Year!
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 01/01/09, 19:58

Christophe wrote:I don't even have a headache ... is that adulthood you think? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Not bad : Mrgreen:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 02/01/09, 11:22

I wish you all very good health for this whore
from 2009, morale, fishing, determination without pushing
to the bullshit ..., mutual aid, understanding, the spirit of intelligent analysis .... I stop there otherwise I make you a book!
on the other hand I have a rifle of carbine which is not due
excessive consumption of more or less alcoholic liquids
but to a fucking flu !!!
good luck to everyone who will lose their job thanks to a
shitty world politics.
Last edited by oliburn the 02 / 01 / 09, 12: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "