A little more crates !!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

A little more crates !!

by oliburn » 18/12/08, 19:58

some of you have received this email:

"Dear friends

As you know I work in insurance and we learned yesterday that from January 1 2009 when you have an accident with your car, your insurer will have to assign an expert to quantify the repairs (until then nothing abnormal), except that the expert will, in addition, check 21 checkpoints of the vehicle .... even if it does not concern the initial shock and even if your recent technical control was OK

In short if one of these 21 points is not in conformity or in working order, your registration will be frozen in prefecture (consequence: impossible to sell your car), and you will have 3 days to agree to repair the points non compliant (s), failing that, your car will be immobilized in the garage.

And since good news never comes alone, if you repair and the non-compliant points were not related to the disaster, the expert will have to come back to validate the work, and this, of course, at your expense! Without forgetting of course the penalties .... in case you are responsible for the accident. "

well it's not a hoax ... after talking to an expert it seems that the law will not go to 1er January but 15 April
after public information ... the experts had an afternoon training in November, expertise fees
would be between 200 and 250 euros, the 21 control points
would concern safety, no lights on, no worn belts, no brake leaks, no power steering,
etc ... etc and the worst is that during the training they were hinted that the cops would be able to issue the certificate of immobilization in the future ... want the revolution! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/12/08, 23:03

it must still be "intelligent" people who laid this : Evil:

By dint of annoying everyone with all this regulation, no one will be in more rules ...

It's done on purpose, it's to say "boo naughty not nice ... give me your money to make you forgive" : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/08, 23:34

Should first confirm the info ... if it is true it is a measure "liberticide" and forcing the "consumption" more ... thank you elites!

I was telling a friend that France was slowly starting to become despotic ... Remember the little frog ...

So for the revolution, do not wait too long ... Because those who scream the most it is the high school students against the program change it aggace me a little ... it's also a form of dictatorship ca! Remundo you who are teacher what do you think?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/12/08, 23:46

I prefer not to take a stand on this subject ...

Other than that I would like students to spend so much energy paying attention in class then learning their lesson as they invest in the political struggle : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/08, 01:42

Rohhh ... come on, we will not denounce you to your director : Mrgreen:

High school factory grumblers?

Are students from other countries of the union as much on the street as the French?
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 19/12/08, 06:28

Christophe wrote:Should first confirm the info ... if it is true it is a measure "liberticide" and forcing the "consumption" more ... thank you elites!

no need to "confirm" I see experts every week, the information is more than true!
this measure sprouted in the head of the funny little things
we run under CHIRAC 1er.
their problem right now is to find the composition
the glue of the sticker that will designate the VE (damaged vehicle) so that we can not remove it and
the fine would be substantial (4eme categorie it seems to me) if
we were caught riding VE.
I think that considering the events the 1er 2009 quarter is going to be
hot and they will not dare to apply this reform ...
they would even want insurance to not repay
the costs incurred ... : Evil: quickly ! the 12 !!!

the return to reasonable consumption has collapsed
the current system they just forgot to give us the means
to overuse.
these jokers are eager to get the machine started, I hope without believing that people
have understood the lesson, we can change things, must
just be ready to mop up the time to put back a
other way of seeing things ...
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 19/12/08, 09:40

Christophe wrote:Rohhh ... come on, we will not denounce you to your director : Mrgreen:

High school factory grumblers?

Are students from other countries of the union as much on the street as the French?
In Italy, there were big protests a few weeks ago against the reform of the school system and against the Berlusconi governments. For other countries, No lo so !!!

Personally, I think that it is necessary to reform the school so that it is better organized, that it better prepares our young people to enter the professional life and especially that it limits the inequalities between the establishments but under pretext not to tackle the problem (I would be tempted to say of problems), we tend to level the level from below.

An example, in the industry, many executives or even executives have only one BEP they spent there 30 or 40 years. It was a practical, professional training that armed them for professional life and it allowed them to have a good career.
When I passed mine, we had around 16 / 18 hours a week of workshop plus professional theory classes. Of course we still had a lot to learn but we were able to work, we knew hold a screwdriver!

Today they want the professional bac to be prepared in 3 years on the pretext that the technical bac is obtained in 3 years. First of all, you have to know that this is wrong because after my BEP I took up a technical course and I obtained my baccalaureate in 4 years like the professional baccalaureate. So whether it is CAP-BEP + Technical Bac or CAP-BEP + Bac Pro, until now, we all obtained our bac in 4 years. Then, for me it is a great bullshit because concretely it means that we will remove 25% of the program between the CAP-BEP and the Bac, it means above all that we will remove 50% of the CAP- programs. BEP. The question is "will this diploma still allow you to enter professionally?" I do not believe so unfortunately.

I do not know how it works at Remundo but I know that some schools ofgege (especially those who make prepas integrated) say for several years that they think to pass the course on 6 years instead of 5 because the level entrance is becoming weaker.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/08, 10:29

Yes c moa, leveling down is very clear: just compare a copy of a BAC E 1990 with that of a BAC S 2005 ... I had already felt the difference (see annals) when I passed mine in 1996.

1) There is a big problem of education in France ... and that is exactly what the government wants to try to improve ...

I have not followed the case too much but I think they want to put modules (that's what I had in school of engineering so that has been at least 10 years in the post Bac) since the second. ..and it's against this (among others) that students moan ...

So moan to moan with each change I'm sick of this country! Y of the rattles more justified than others, this one does not seem to me too justified ...

2) I remember how we had been indoctrinated in 1995 to demonstrate against the young minimum wage in Balladur ... (a thing much "worse" than the CPE). We shouted, the government gave in. But at the time we did not go on "strike" and we had not blocked (or worse during the CPE) the Lycées as now ...

After 3 years of "unemployment" (in fact it is not because we don't get anything since we never worked) post diploma jpe tell you that I regret having yelled ... and that this law might have been improve things ... but that coco high school unions can not understand the economic reality of employment ...

But for young people is probably better off joking than being paid that 80% of SMIC ...

3) For the practical aspect and evolution of the career, there are 2 doctrines (of shit) in France:

a) Well done heads rather than full heads ... But by having well made heads, we get heads empty!

In other words: we may know better "reason" in France but we do not know much concrete when leaving school (and I speak at all levels of exit).

b) We push for the "higher diploma, siding" instead of the practical diploma. Are you good at math? You will go to university (even if you want to be a cabinetmaker)

Combine this with elitism and the quasi-sectarian compartmentalisation of diplomas (nothing to do with Germany which trains engineers "on the job") and we partly explain the economic and employment situation in France ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/12/08, 11:13

Hello,

The excessive extension of studies for everyone is only the consequence of the lack of jobs offered.
And everyone wakes up with a hangover ...

The student having completed 6 years of study in "mangement trade, accounting and especially the wind "finds no job" worthy of his studies "," at the height of his investment and his talent ", so on and of the best ...

The entrepreneur sees a blanc-bec asking him a busy annual salary of 100 k € while he knows strictly nothing, except excel tables and beautiful speech ... A little light for 100 k € ... Even though in the bank, we saw more expensive for less ... :P

No wonder nobody understands ... From the beginning since the 80 years (roughly speaking), we never met the conditions for the creation of industrial jobs perennial in France.

We have screwed up the iron and steel industry, we have praised the tertiary sector (which relies on secondary education, have we forgotten it?), We have relocated all the time, we have smashed the SMEs of tax burdens and red tape. and legal ...

We sang the sirens of the immaterial economy ...

We are still living on the achievements of the glorious 30, acquired that are waning miserably, the latest illusions of wealth and comfort being provided by the public debt that explodes.

High school students who demonstrate are:
1. either morons
2. either slackers
3. either clever little ones finding the Christmas holidays too late.

The 3 points are not incompatible.

But they are not the worst ... there are agitators around them who are thirsty for power and who will pursue policies that are equally fatal.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 19/12/08, 11:21

Yes, I had a lot of discussion with my father who was a teacher in CATM ... class (preparatory ie post-baccalaureate) to manual skills !! and yes it had existed because it has been deleted since, all that to say that in a classics course we do not know much ... it would be nice to learn to sew to cook to change a lead to do a bit of accounting (if only for his personal budget) to plant a nail to drill a hole ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)