About the case of the descent of cops in college

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

About the case of the descent of cops in college

by Christophe » 09/12/08, 13:37

A little audio commentary to listen to: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=qRvV05TPP9Y

To hear this, we can believe that a real state dictatorship is being set up in France, and all French people are like little frogs that heat that heat ...

Little story, November 17, 2008: a raid by an anti-drug cop with a dog (equivalent to a weapon of war in the military) in a college. A fine example of state abuse.

To pit citizens against France, there is no better I think ...
0 x
Jaydi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jaydi » 09/12/08, 14:40

It is true that this testimony is cold in the back ...
But, all the same, do we know a little more? Because the person does not mention either establishment, city, or when it happened.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/08, 14:48

Well, the media has talked about it a bit (at least indirectly), right?

In any case it is clear that it was more or less stifled ...

I don't think this testimony is a fake ...

By the way, it happened at Daniel Mermet on France Inter ... I should have started with that ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/12/08, 14:52

Far be it from me to take sides, especially since I don't know the facts. But whoever hears only one bell hears only one sound. This is why I find it honest to quote an email received recently:

Hello,

I am Major TRIBOUT, Jeannyck, commander of the AUCH autonomous territorial brigade (you see, I have nothing to hide).

Before listening to the intervention of this professor on FRANCE INTER, I would like to clarify the following points. The facts complained of are completely false and I will tell you why I am well aware of these facts.

Monday, November 17, 2008 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the request of the director of the AUCH / PAVIE trade school (letter in support) and at the request of Madam the Public Prosecutor at AUCH, a search of narcotic products is organized in this establishment. 18 classes are planned (274 students aged between 17 and 30) are concerned. 14 gendarmes + 2 dog handlers are in charge of this control. I am the head of this group and responsible for this control (that's why I know this file well).

When we enter this teacher's class, we are 4 gendarmes and a STUP search dog. We were preceded by the director of the establishment who returned first and explained the purpose of the visit. When we come home we say hello (we are still waiting for the professor's response). We tell the students how we are going to operate and ask them not to make any sudden gestures, not to look the dog in the eye and to let it work. At that moment this professor opens the window and declares "in 50 years of career I have never seen this, we are in a police state" ... This professor in his fifties !! We actually close the window. Throughout the check-up, the teacher turns his back on the class, looks out the window, he will not see anything of this intervention itself and he will not speak to anyone at any time ... not even to supposedly defend his students. The dog did not attack anyone and did not destroy any computers or clothing. There have been searches / friskings of people who have been "tagged" by the dog with their consent. No one ended up in underwear. When the gendarmes left the class, one of them actually said "goodbye, ladies and gentlemen" because in the previous classes there were women, in this one there were none, but he did not. never been said "hi girls". What the teacher forgot to say is that when we left his class he said to the students "quickly open the windows it stinks" ... that is educational !!!!!
You should know that during this check 6 students were found carrying STUP including one with 34 grams and a small electronic scale on it for resale. If this professor accepts this ... the future of our children is very bleak.
You should also know that 1 1/2 months before two gendarmes (anti drug relay trainer) intervened in this establishment to do prevention, that is to say to inform of the danger of the drug on health, on the penal consequences, and warned the students that there would be checks.
This sixty-eight professor on the return and defender of lost causes is above all a "BIG LIAR" and on the other hand, does not do his profession honor, because I know a good number of teachers who have real educational values ​​and who make prevention in close collaboration with the gendarmes .... but he is delaying a "revolution".
Now you can listen to this fabric of lies, but me Major TRIBOUT, Jeannyck, commander of the BTA AUCH and responsible for this operation certifies that all the words of this professor are false.

Signed: Jeannyck TRIBOUT
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/08, 15:00

Interesting, it deserves reflection ... By cons:

a) that a soldier disseminates explanations via a mailing is, to say the least, hardly credible ...

b) The tone and the turn of the sentences are not of the level of a Major of Gendarmerie ...

So I personally believe more in the authenticity of the teacher's testimony than in this letter ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/12/08, 15:04

I have no certainty as to the authenticity of each other's comments ... Perhaps we will know more if credible witnesses come forward.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 09/12/08, 16:06

In this regard, this is what I received by email from the LDH (League for Human Rights):
A week earlier, on November 17, 2008, 4 gendarmes and a dog handler burst into the sky unexpectedly in ten classes at the college in Marciac, in the Gers. Without a word, the dog is launched through the classes. Teachers cannot get any explanation. Thirty young "suspects" are gathered in a room, searched, sometimes stripped naked; their testimonies relate humiliating, threatening and aggressive remarks in front of these pupils all treated like suspected dealers. On leaving, the gendarmes, who found nothing, congratulate all the students for having "hidden their cam and abused their dog".

Today is school. The gendarmes made two “raids” on educational establishments in Gers, the CFA in Pavia and the college in Marciac, in search of narcotic products. Here is the story of a professor who defines himself as "a professor who never fails to make drug prevention a prevention he considers intelligent", but who says he is shocked by what happened on Monday in Pavia [1] :

"Nobody says hello, nobody shows up. Without preamble, the dog is launched through the class. [He] bites the bag of a youngster who is asked to go out ... I want to intervene, they impose silence on me. Thirty suspicious students are sent to a room to complete the search. Some are forced to take off their shoes and take off their socks, one of them ends up in pants. Among the young, there are minors. In a BTS class, the dog steals a bag, the student takes out a damaged computer, he is laughingly told that he can always file a complaint. Elsewhere, the students are lined up in front of the blackboard. According to the young people and the teacher, the dog handler launches: "If you move, he eats your artery and you end up at the hospital". I tell myself that in 50 years, I have never seen that. What struck me ... is the attitude of the police: rude, unpleasant ... leaving a class of BTS cold-air conditioning saying: "Hello girls! "While, of course, there are only boys, congratulating them for having" hidden their cam and abused their dog ". It was in France, in a school, in 2008. "

Are the police and gendarmes in their role in bringing sniffer dogs into a class to look for drugs?

We are witnessing, in all areas, a deregulation of the use of violence by the State
by Serge Portelli, extract from The judge, the journalist and the citizen

INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION ????
The best is to contact the gendarmerie brigade
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/08, 16:44

bham, the gendarmes are military members ... so not easy to get information from them ... especially if there has been "abuse" ...

We often tend to forget it because they are generally quite "nice" (compared to the cop and especially to the CRS! Ihhihi) ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 09/12/08, 18:45

No, what I wanted to say is to contact the alleged author of this amending e-mail, ie the Major Tribout to see:
-1 ° If it really exists
-2 ° If he confirms to be the author of the email

This mass sending of "supporting" mail does indeed seem quite surprising but hey, to be objective, it must be verified.

Another possibility is to ask the LDH to verify the authenticity of the gendarme's email to try to find out the truth between the two versions. I am going to send them an email of this step.

In this regard, can you tell us how this email arrived in your mailbox?

After some research:
http://gendarmes-en-colere.forum2discus ... t12534.htm

I send you the message that Jeannyck has just sent me on my personal email. It is comforting for him and for us, but it can also be a bit of a shame that there was no official reaction. But hey at least ......

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "
------ First of all, I want to thank by this email all those who either telephoned me or sent a message of support in my step to restore the truth. My email was picked up by AFP and many written media disseminated it ..... it was still the aim of the maneuver.
------ I want to reassure all my colleagues, this morning I had my region commander on the phone, who supports my action ...... ditto for my group commander ....... ditto for the DGGN.
------ They found that my words were judicious, measured, non-controversial and that they do honor to the gendarmerie.
------ Finally, for those who are skeptical about the operating mode of these interventions and in particular of the dog, I reassure you, I am not the type to undertake an operation of this type without having prepared it with the various stakeholders. I believe that the gendarmerie has a job to do and good prevention must be followed at some point by control and therefore by possible repression. As for prevention, I think I know a little bit about the mysteries being prevention prevention in schools since 1996 in SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON - NEUVILLE SUR SAONE (Rhône) - VILLEFRANCHE DE ROUERGUE (Aveyron) and AUCH (Gers).
------ For "RIQUETI", I thank you very much for having done the relay with "gendarmes and citizens" and of course you can diffuse this thank you on the forum.
------ For the record, I was contacted by many media "TV and radio" but I did not want to follow up because there ...... it exceeds my competence !! !!!
---- Major TRIBOUT, Jeannyck, still commanding the BTA AUCH.
"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "

It seems that this Major exists and that he has "communicated". To be continued
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/08, 18:51

Well done for the research work ...

Anyway, this is far from econology ...

We close before it troll?
0 x