stroke, the first checks or gestures that save

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

stroke, the first checks or gestures that save

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 18:50

In 10 years of internet and tens of thousands of spam and stupid mailing of guys who have nothing else to do than pollute my email (we would all be millionaires if the poisons that these mailing contains were true), here are some one that is worth relaying and massively disseminating.

Attention "technical" information must be confirmed by a nurse or a doctor! In short someone from the profession because I am quite incapable of doing it!

CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT, STROKE

It can be used! Take a few minutes to read this and maybe save a life and help spread the word about the danger of stroke.

During a barbecue, Julie stumbles and falls. She tells the other guests that she is fine and that she has hung on because of her new shoes. The friends help him sit down and bring him a new plate. Even if she looks a bit shaken, Julie enjoys the rest of the afternoon joyfully ...

Later Julie's husband phones all their friends to say that his wife has been taken to the hospital .... Julie dies at 18 p.m. She had had a stroke at the barbecue. If those present had been able to identify the signs of such an accident, Julie could have been saved. A neurologist says that if he can reach a stroke victim within three hours, he can completely reverse the effects of the crisis. He says the most difficult is that the stroke is identified, diagnosed and that the patient is seen in less than three hours by a doctor.

Recognize the symptoms of a stroke:
Ask three very simple questions to the person in crisis:
1. * Ask her to SMILE.
2. * Ask him to lift BOTH ARMS.
3. * Ask him / her to PRONOUNCE A VERY SIMPLE SENTENCE (eg The sun is beautiful today).

If she has difficulty performing any of these tasks, call 15 and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher.

According to a cardiologist, if everyone who receives this email in turn sends it to 10 people, at least one life could be saved per day (that's it?).

Thank you to all of you.

Now this reopens the debate of: why in 8 compulsory years (6 to 14 years) of education in national education (where 80% of us got bored at least 30% of the time) we are not screwed to have had a short week of training life-saving first aid?

Remundo your teacher opinion would be welcome!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 13/11/08, 18:53

this one too has been running for a while, I had to receive it 1 or maybe 2 years ago.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 18:57

Ah well am better protected than you then ... where I had not been careful or my spam filter had spurted ...

Anyway, you must have had time to check: the info on the syndromes is ok or not?
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 13/11/08, 19:04

Well, never had a case of this kind, but I am in a region of 51 inhab / km² so that limits the "opportunities" : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 19:05

: Cheesy: kilebete!

I was talking about checking with a doctor!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 13/11/08, 19:10

never thought, actually the last doctor I saw that dates from before this email :| ... er except occupational medicine, but c still limited in dates.
0 x

MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 13/11/08, 19:38

Bonsoir

Perhaps an answer here:

Accident
cerebrovascular

Among the most common symptoms are:
Muscle weakness or numbness in the face, arm, or leg. Frequently, there is paralysis of the arm and leg on the same side (the side actually opposite to that of the brain injury);
Visual disturbances that can manifest themselves in different ways: loss of half of the visual field, identical for both eyes (hemianopia), loss of vision in one eye (amaurosis) or both, or double vision ( diplopia);
Language difficulties resulting in the inability to articulate correctly (dysarthria), inability to speak (aphasia), poor expression or understanding of words;
Loss of sensitivity (contact, heat, pain not perceived) ranging from simple numbness to anesthesia of a part of the body;
Unusual and very severe headache with no apparent cause, accompanied by nausea;
Loss of balance, falls, dizziness, lack of coordination of movements, etc.
And sometimes disturbances of consciousness, from drowsiness to coma.

If you or one of your relatives show such signs, know how to react quickly by calling 15!

David Bême

Doctissimo stroke

Michel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 19:46

Ah well thank you, here we are!
So true!

So when do we redo the school programs?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 13/11/08, 20:22

Yes Christophe +2

it's amazing to be C ... for years to learn only things that are almost useless :?

I confirm what has been said, I know very ready a person who had a stroke and who remained without care for 24 hours, it is needless to say that the doctors called it the miracle of service ...

In a stroke the importance of speed of care is paramount!
And frankness is also required, most victims of this terrible condition, generally live only a few months later ... we can never talk enough about the usefulness, to live healthy and to have the least negative stress possible.

See here: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accident_v ... %C3%A9bral

Or you will learn many useful things!

Greetings from Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 13/11/08, 22:19

I can only encourage everyone to pass their European first aid certificate!
It makes me think that I will have to think about doing my recycling ... :|
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!