Video crash avoided: fake or not fake?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Video crash avoided: fake or not fake?

by Christophe » 06/11/08, 14:20

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=3zVP6GEL2ag

Look we are involved after ...
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

video

by tigrou_838 » 06/11/08, 14:53

hello, I would say only one thing, it is possible, given the engine power and the pro at the command.

on this kind of aerobatic plane, the engine is so powerful that even without wings, you climb in candle to the stratosphere.

the same thing happened to me a few years ago with reduced model aircraft and just landing with engine power like a flower, or rather like a helicopter.

in any case hat to the pilot, he is a pro at home.

tigrou 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/08, 14:56

Well yes but the touch down is still ... uh ... too strong and the rebound too "perfect" I think ...

Then there is the blur of the camera as if by chance at that time ...
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

video

by tigrou_838 » 06/11/08, 15:10

yes agree with you on this thing, it will have landed gently on the tail in a corn field to absorb the shock.

ok, for the little doubt about the landing, although with this kind of zinc they do everything and anything.

in any case on the part before landing, I can tell you that he is a real professional aerobatic pilot at the controls.

tigrou : Oops:
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 06/11/08, 15:15

Hello,
before landing I would have said it was a scale model ...
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

video

by tigrou_838 » 06/11/08, 15:20

yes me too.

I just watched it over and over again.

and I can say it's real.

in any case the flight slices at 45 degrees at minimum speed and then just a sleeve and aileron stroke three meters from the ground just to put the plane flat that it falls on its wheels.

I would only say one thing, low hat.
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

video

by tigrou_838 » 06/11/08, 15:22

that makes me think, when I made the reduced model, I manage to hold the flight slice like that, and make touch the tail of the plane on the runway or the grass before leaving to do another aerobatics.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/11/08, 16:34

I discover the video.

Which seems odd to me ...
Just before landing, it is maintained on the side, the left wing at the top, vertically, thanks to the power of its engine and the rear spoiler flaps no doubt.

When he shuts down his engines, he falls flat like a stone, in a good way.

Now the wing that was at the top, has recovered horizontally, while in a fall, the surface, with its resistance to air, should have prevented it from recovering so quickly? No ?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/11/08, 16:40

I can hardly believe it, "possibly" with a quick rudder to straighten the wing on the axis at the last moment, but the maneuver is too perfect

if it's true, it's a mix of incredible mastery and a big stroke of luck

and then, in a wing, there is a tank, cables, hoses ... we don't see anything sticking out, the cut in the wing seems far too straightforward

what does André think?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

Re: video

by Christophe » 06/11/08, 18:31

tigrou_838 wrote:that makes me think, when I made the reduced model, I manage to hold the flight slice like that, and make touch the tail of the plane on the runway or the grass before leaving to do another aerobatics.

Yes that is perfectly possible ... finally with 2 wings the proof, there is even a video in the downloads: https://www.econologie.com/aviation-extr ... -3653.html but it's the touch down so "perfect" that I find it hard to believe

Gegyx and Maloche: I love your analyzes :)

+1 what André thinks (and looping)?
0 x