Without comment: Chinese eaters of dogs and cats

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Flytox

Without comment: Chinese eaters of dogs and cats

by Flytox » 17/10/08, 21:24

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/08, 22:09

Hi Flytox and welcome back home :)

For the videos you should put them on the EconoTV: http://www.dailymotion.com/group/econologie

It's easier and friendlier for everyone!

Damn it is to stack ... Do not Christine think that ... : Evil:

Finally we eat a lot of cows ... sacred in India ... but even if cat and dog are still closer to the man than cattle ... finally culture must respect that of others. I still have trouble there ...
0 x
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fthanron » 17/10/08, 22:30

Hello.

For my part, I see every day in front of my home turkey transport trucks and I do not see the difference with the pictures of dogs!

As you say Christophe, everyone's culture and I add each his means of survival!
Our grandparents ate rats during the war and quite honestly, as long as the meat is consumable, I have no problem with it.

For a France with cats and dogs while not so far certain are starving!

Good night.
0 x
Frederic
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 17/10/08, 22:33

It is especially the abuse that is to denounce that it is for the cats, cows or other animal.
It is revolting to make a living suffer for nothing!

When to feed cat, dog or cow, it does not shock me, it is a culture story.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 18/10/08, 14:05

Heu ... It is in thermal comfort: heating and insulation of your home because with the furs it is possible to isolate its interior ??? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

No ?

Well I move in the mouths ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/10/08, 14:54

Hi Flytox,

This video is revolting. Not that we eat the animals, but that we mistreat them like that for a long time and unnecessarily.

The animals do not have enough air to breathe, nor room, some suffocate. Some get their feet through the grates and get them broken by the handlers.

Some handlers brutalize the cages without any reason to kick hard to scare the animals.

The crates are launched at the right foot of the top of a truck and falls on the concrete at least 3 meters lower. Many animals are seriously injured during this fall (shattered heads, broken legs, etc ...).

It's filthy. Nothing more. I do not want to eat that meat ... Do you know that the quality of the meat is much better when the animals are not stressed before slaughter? But the Chinese are not yet so subtle and have no respect for their livestock ... :frown:

Some docs on the question
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... qwtK1z.pdf
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... S7zdVr.pdf
http://revmedvet.com/2003/article_fr_154_199_204.html
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 22/10/08, 21:33

This report is probably of Swiss origin, the Swiss want to show that they are not the only ones to eat dog and cat, it is not new, it is a tradition in some corners of deep Switzerland. There is also a cat skin industry in Switzerland. I'm not kidding, I have family there!
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 22/10/08, 22:15

The problem is not what we do with these animals, but especially the abuse they undergo before finishing on the plates!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 23/10/08, 09:57

it seems to me that there had been a broadcast on our sheep and cows poops ... alas the same methods everywhere to treat these animals :frown:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 23/10/08, 11:53

[Beginning of the sensitive subject]

And at home there is not something called bullfighting? Subsidized additionally by the taxpayer?

But bullfighting is not abuse, it's Art. : Shock: I had forgotten.

[End of the sensitive subject]
0 x