Camel1 comes out of the wood ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What is the difference between a pigeon?

The poll expired on 10 / 11 / 08, 00: 06

It depends...
33%
Yes...
17%
No...
no votes
Another question ?
50%

Total votes: 6
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

Camel1 comes out of the wood ...

by camel1 » 11/10/08, 01:06

Hi everybody !

As Christophe suggested to me, I come here to "do a little advertising" for my Camelazur group. : Cheesy:

And as I am a guy full of good intentions, I invite you to listen to a song which will undoubtedly awaken some echoes in some of you, the mechanics, pro or "amateur", the DIYers of Sunday, who hack at the bottom of their garage, or on the sidewalk, to try out a pantone or something.

This song is called "Mécanik Blues", and it is in the set we are playing at the moment ... and as the formula says, special dedication to environmentalists! :D

Here is the direct link: http://pagesperso-orange.fr/camelazur/mp3/Demo/mekablues.mp3

If you want to know more about my group, it happens here:
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/camelazur/

Good listening / reading!

A ++
Michel

0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 11/10/08, 08:29

Wow, that's good ... But not much to do with Blues ... A little too many keyboards, not enough guitars for my taste, but it's quite presentable for less manic than me. In any case the text is nice ...

If you need a guitar one of these 4, don't hesitate ... ;-)
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/10/08, 12:13

It's good, but you could still do better for your ad:

a real domain name (.net or .info, it's cheap, for example at OVH)

put two or three titles on U-tube (attention, light up well, otherwise it's ugly)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/10/08, 15:44

I like the timbre of the voice, and the musical environment.
But why be so negative :? even if there is something.
End a song with negative lyrics? not good.
Tell the truth, yes. Being positive is better when you talk to the media, especially when you have a pleasant voice :D
Also think about adding a woman's vocal sensitivity; it balances :D (especially with this particular and calm male voice)
A song is like a new engine, you have to test it, improve it.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
camel1

by camel1 » 12/10/08, 00:36

Hi everybody !

For Louphil:
... But not much to do with Blues ... A little too many keyboards, not enough guitars for my taste,

Well yes, we don't have any grateux (there are three of us) and the "guitars" that you hear on certain passages, it's in fact Chris who does them on his bass ... : Lol:
As for the blues side, let's say that the idea was, given the SF context, to do a kind of "blues of the future".
The blues is not just 3 chords and the ranges that go with it, it's a state of mind, an atmosphere ...
Otherwise, according to your offer, for which I thank you, I deduce that you are a guitarist, and that you make blues? :D

For Elephant:
... a real domain name (.net or .info, it's not expensive, for example at OVH) put two or three titles on U-tube

Yes, I think about it (in the domain name), but let's say that, in accordance with my habit, I try to keep it simple, the site is for the group a very practical business card for our canvassing, we file a link , and the show organizers have all the info they want ...

When things have developed a little, I think we will have a "real" site made by a pro,
As for stuff like youtube or myspace, I would be more skeptical, well, we'll see ...
Anyway, I remain convinced that the best advertisement is concerts (if you like ... : Mrgreen: )

For LeJuste:
End a song with negative lyrics? not good.
Tell the truth, yes. Being positive is better, ...

Come on! Well, the guy gets drunk, it's not necessarily negative, you know, if you translate the lyrics of many blues, you will realize that it's not necessarily all pink either, but there, it's true that it's in French ...
Talking about a sanitized world, is it not already a bit towards what we are going with, the funk on every street corner?

Also think about adding a woman's vocal sensitivity; it balances :D (especially with this particular and calm male voice)
A song is like a new engine, you have to test it, improve it.

Toutafé, but for now, there are only three of us, it will undoubtedly evolve (already find a keyboard that would allow me to concentrate only on the song), then later, female voices, a section of copper. .

...calms you ! : Lol:
In any case, I am happy to see that you did not find that to shit, and I sincerely thank you for your comments!

Friendships from Michel.
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...