mea culpa

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

mea culpa

by coucou789456 » 08/10/08, 02:19

I'm rather like milk soup, I quickly turn red when a person makes me out of my hinges.
I always try to be reasonable but sometimes my interlocutors do not understand me or do not want to understand me, or just think hard as they hold the truth, the most boring, the irrepressible!
it makes me think of IT professionals who explain to a novice the operation of a particular program, which they handle with ease ... but when the novices find themselves alone, they become unable to use the said program, or wade miserably.
Ditto for those who argue with formulas that they often apply with blinkers, like most scientists unfortunately. they miss the practical side, which allows a person to find the click that generates the great find!
apply a formula related to a given model and try to apply it to another without taking into account parameters that do not exist in the first, and we quickly fall into the impasse or even ridicule when we modify the parameters to the extreme.

that's what made me answer the wrong way and I want to introduce my mea-culpa to all forumeconology
-----------------

Nevertheless, among the answers I have zapped forum, many were thrown as is in the forum and after little thought would have come to fruition in the final project. we can say that I used the forum like a paper clip to store my ideas. so even if you find blanks where I wrote answers, few would have led to anything concrete.

jeff
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/10/08, 07:02

Hi Hello,
This is the problem of forum ...
One does not always say the bottom of one's thought, one does not see in the bottom of things one must write.
We are often misunderstood and we do not understand others well.
In short this mode of communication lacks a little salt :D
I am convinced that a verbal conversation, at least once, between two participants, allows to weave different and very solid links.
I came into contact ("verbal" on skype) with several econology people, and since then I have been looking at these people with a different approach. It is very positive.
Example, Flytox has gone out of circulation, I know why, I know he will come back after his move.
There are a lot of people disappearing from forums, in general indifference. It is not beautiful.
In fact it's not true, we all have people we prefer and hate.
That's why I invite those who appreciate one or the other people on the site, tell them, and get in touch, via a voice contact, msn, skype or other.
System forum is a completely different system from the current social life, so having at least one person who can be contacted other than in writing, can solve many problems.
Do it, it humanizes forums. :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 08/10/08, 15:43

re

and yet, here, practically the writing is almost anonymous. only the administrator of the forum know or may know some more personal info about different forumers who frequents it ...

despite that, as you say so well, little comes into direct contact, which is a pity for good agreement.

I am open to any dialogue, as long as it is not a deaf dialogue, although the deaf sometimes get along better than hearing people!

jeff

off chance, coucou789456@hotmail.fr although I do not go there very little, except to consult my private mails
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 08/10/08, 17:10

I find it very courageous to have written this post 8)

I know more who would have left with closed fists, and ... rage in the heart!

I take the opportunity to do mine to all, in case of bad hearing ...

I also approve and support the idea of ​​Justemilieu.

Let's try to build something real and sincere, it may be, the opportunity to show that econology is not the work of superficial people ... which for me flows!
Greetings from the most pretentious and pedantic econologist, Lietseu : Cheesy:
Last edited by Lietseu the 08 / 10 / 08, 17: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/08, 17:28

Um can someone explain to me exactly what is being talked about here? Mea culpa about what or who? : Shock: :?: : Idea:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 08/10/08, 17:34

Hello, made a Méa culpa, compared to a shot of blood (legitimate).
I took the opportunity to do mine, hey! you never know !
That my "bombastic" style does Ch ... certain : Cheesy:

it is in order to be kind and not to tickle the nerves :?

That's all!

Hello
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/08, 17:39

A blood shot? I do not know it's kwa? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Well without laughing it might have been necessary to put the link to the bloodshed in question because I think we are not bad at understanding anything ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 08/10/08, 17:47

Second answer, the first did not arrive ...

About : https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-aerogen ... t6261.html

But since he has removed his post, we can not read them anymore!

Page tour so, hello!
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/08, 17:55

Oh yes I had seen it: https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-aerogen ... 1-110.html

In this case: please contact a moderator before deleting everything ...

It is really "task" for the forum...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/10/08, 18:06

Moaa, I say it's better a good crobard than 2 writing pages than most of forumzigzag zigzag

and I know what I'm talking about :D

The crobs, it makes the pages readable, so beware gentlemen grumblers of all kinds and other misunderstood and disabled keyboard : Cheesy:

So, Toff and this crobard utility to integrate the site?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^