Videos of the Cité des Sciences

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 12/11/03, 17:21

Some may remember that this summer the City had hosted the debate on Energies, which the government had done a lot of hay (notably through the distribution of a brochure in the metro)
.Reports of these debates are also available at the Cité bookstore (which is passing by and to my very selective taste in its publications, but that's another subject)

As part of the Rendez-vous du futur, La Cité des Sciences had promised (through the director's adviser) to put all of the conferences / debates on line online.

I had little faith in it, but it was done, at least for the first two episodes.

Here is the address where you can find them, the first debate dealing with the fuel cell.
http://www.cite-sciences.fr/francais/ala_cite/college/flash.htm

The videos are of good quality since you can follow them in livestream (just in time, no loading for anglophobes) in 1/8 th screen.
The different stages of its presentation as well as the debates are available through a really appropriate sequenced menu.

The speaker is a little irritating with his hesitations (I did not remember that it was at this point) but the content of his presentation is satisfactory.

One regret, impossible to copy them to the hard drive: /

If you are a Parisian and you have trouble defining when your last visit there is, take the opportunity to take a look at the expo Climax on the consequences of global warming.
0 x