Student Challenge Raid 2009

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
maroc'icam_a
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Student Challenge Raid 2009

by maroc'icam_a » 01/10/08, 21:57

Hello everyone
I was not sure in which category to post I hope it will be the right one.

I speak on behalf of our team: Jérôme, Jeremy, Florian and myself Simon
We are currently in the first year at ICAM Apprenticeship in Toulouse (formerly IST for those who know)
I’ve been going around for a while forum, mainly on the part dedicated to the pantone engine and its derivatives, and I finally decide to post.
Because I would like to tell you about a project that is important to us:

THE STUDENTS CHALLENGE

It is a raid in Morocco reserved for students which has only existed for one year.
But what sets it apart from other raids is its ecological side, let me explain:
This raid is more than a race but a real human and ecological training (for the bad languages ​​I did not pump this sentence on a site ^^ I did it alone because I am convinced)

The race therefore evolves on three levels: Sports, ecological and humanitarian

athletic: we find everything that makes the charm of raids, a small car adapted to deserts, sand and fantastic landscapes

ecological: and this is new, each car will have to buy
from the association actioncarbone.org its carbon consumption in the raid, in clear we buy the carbon sticker, the funds collected will be used for a sustainable development project

but also, as part of the program for reforestation of the planet, a GREEN DAY day is organized. Plant date palms and provide them with the water necessary for their development by creating a 100 m3 water basin and a solar pump
(774 trees planted last year)

Finally, throughout the stay, the clean bivouac operation, ie waste management and selective sorting so as not to distort the areas crossed

Humanitarian We will not make the trip empty since we will take basic and widely consumed foods such as flour, oil and salt which will be distributed to a village in Morocco during a nutritional education course.

We therefore wish to train two crews, it would be for me (and in my opinion for the others also the opportunity to participate in my first humanitarian and ecological action (apart from the presentations on sustainable development I understand)

only it is expensive it costs 1300 € per head for registration
In total according to our calculations we would need all inclusive the modest sum of:

8000€

in other words if you have ideas to help us to collect this sum, contacts in companies to find sponsors
tell us!!!!
thank you for reading me until the end and good evening

Simon
0 x
student challenge
an ecological and economic raid
help us get there
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 01/10/08, 22:08

Budget, that's what a lot of us lack, in addition to time ...
I remember that as a student, treasurer of associations, I spent a fair amount of time touring local businesses and businesses to beg for a bit of money against the placement of the logo or banner of businesses. Banks and Post Office were the most generous. Otherwise, there remains the general council, often inclined to participate. They have a budget for that. It always works or almost as long as you are a student and you can give a good image. It flatters the ego and the people are happy and will vote again for tartenpion.

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 01/10/08, 22:21

When do you need to balance your budget?
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
maroc'icam_a
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by maroc'icam_a » 02/10/08, 06:22

Thank you for your answers
The bank I had thought about it but not at the post office or at the general council
but for the post office who to contact? I go to the neighborhood post office where do I go through a contact on their website?

Otherwise the budget must be closed on November 27 at the latest.
I am creating the association
the file will have to be ready by Friday I think in order to start looking for sponsors as soon as possible and effectively
0 x
student challenge

help us get there
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 02/10/08, 09:40

You can also contact big boxes like Décathlon.

Otherwise, there is the idea of ​​sponsorship.
0 x
maroc'icam_a
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by maroc'icam_a » 02/10/08, 13:06

What do you mean by sponsorship?
0 x
student challenge

help us get there
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 02/10/08, 13:10

You suggest to those around you, close or less close (family, friends, neighbors, or others) to "sponsor" you for a sum of their choice and little by little, small streams make big rivers.
0 x
désertfourwings
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by désertfourwings » 20/07/09, 18:15

Hi Simon,

I too would like to participate in the Students Challenge. So I wanted to know if in the end you could have done this raid ??
have you had enough sponsors?
It's so difficult to find sponsors! do you have any advice for me?

Thank you!
0 x
Amandine

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"