Bulk ideas

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 10/11/03, 11:10

Starting from the observation that
-It does not exist (or so well hidden that an in-depth internet search does not make it possible to find them) a means for an individual to have a clear and global vision of the products proposed in the field of renewable energy.
-The average individual interested in a supplementary or total equipment is not aware of the different possible options.

It seems to me that a listing of existing products by type of product / Cost / Company
(ability of companies to explain and facilitate assembly?) would be more than welcome.

-On the other hand, given the mass of sites on the ecology, it could be interesting to sort by relevance.
One card per week and per member (active, a new status to be defined on the forum ?) does not seem insurmountable and can bring a lot of passage to the site.

-Finally, it would be interesting to open a section where people can explain how they mounted their installation, the savings made; etc ... (I imagine that it is already feasible by means of the various sections, but it would be necessary to push a little things.) In a first time a section apart, then, if the testimonials become no longer provided, replace them in the corresponding sections.

Voila for the ideas of the morning, excuse the little detail but I am a little in a hurry.
If some interest you, I would develop a little more.
0 x