Jonah banished: 2 weeks of vacation for all!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Jonah banished: 2 weeks of vacation for all!

by Christophe » 11/09/08, 19:10

After 30 seconds of reflection, I have just banned Jonule on his IP (fixed).

I think this is the first time that I see myself having to ban a member accustomed to the IP but there was too much: he disgusted a lot of people from forum and screwed up too much discussion.

I hope that 2 weeks will be enough for him to "think" a little about all his words and especially his behavior: I know everything I never go back on my achievements!

If he comes back calmed down, so much the better if he doesn't come back, too bad!

ps: I did not ban him on his nickname if he finds another PC so he can post ...
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 11/09/08, 19:54

It's your modo job!
He sometimes carry out threats!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Jonule banned: 2 weeks vacation for everyone!

by martien007 » 11/09/08, 21:03

Christophe wrote:After 30 seconds of reflection, I have just banned Jonule on his IP (fixed).

I think this is the first time that I see myself having to ban a member accustomed to the IP but there was too much: he disgusted a lot of people from forum and screwed up too much discussion.

I hope that 2 weeks will be enough for him to "think" a little about all his words and especially his behavior: I know everything I never go back on my achievements!

If he comes back calmed down, so much the better if he doesn't come back, too bad!

ps: I did not ban him on his nickname if he finds another PC so he can post ...

Not understood !

Disagreement on a specific point: nuclear, when the tone and phrases used, we have seen worse.

I think Jonule knows a lot of things, the proof is his site nrjrealiste.com

There I don't quite agree with the measure, but hey, I'm not the chef.

How many people in fact?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/08, 21:13

martien007 wrote:How many people in fact?

Enough ... but that's not the main argument ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 11/09/08, 22:43

Christophe wrote:
martien007 wrote:How many people in fact?

Enough ... but that's not the main argument ...

Rules are enacted, and they must be respected! You don't have to feel guilty or be embarrassed, he should be, after the bird words he threw at you! I also have esteem for the character, his fight is noble, but he must not forget the rules of courtesy ...

Sincere greetings from Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/08, 23:25

It's not even that he didn't respect the rules (except for the images) but it's that I have the impression that he does not care about everyone's mouth ...

Anyway, he can come back with another IP ... if he really wants to come back ... and then 2 weeks goes quickly :)
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 11/09/08, 23:45

Christophe wrote:It's not even that he didn't respect the rules (except for the images) but it's that I have the impression that he does not care about everyone's mouth ...

Anyway, he can come back with another IP ... if he really wants to come back ... and then 2 weeks goes quickly :)

Well, apparently I didn't follow everything ......

Maybe a little nervously tired friend Jonule?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/09/08, 10:47

This email from jonule received this morning (reproduced in full) makes me think that I did not make a mistake and that 2 weeks it could finally turn into a ban for life ...

I admit having made the tender yesterday to come back to the forum and delete all my messages and images ... but in fact after some concerted 20 seconds of careful thought, I don't care.

I'm going to go do my thing and it will be better like that, you couldn't see how to deal with it, where the force was and how to use it, tanpis for you.

for me you are still very small and closed, proof of immaturity, aggravated for a webmaster. a frustrated engineer with chomdu who yells at others what! anyway you don't know what a review is for.

you looked for a way to fire me, well you took the time haha!

I'm glad to have screwed up the bronx on your site which remains theoretical and to have shocked your white-collar workers if you want to know.
you were so scared that you didn't even give me a right of reply, hello democracy ...

I can't go to an econology page, not even follow discussion threads even without intervening, what you do is small capitalist dictatorship in search of power, so no mp even, your proofs on my reading emails are unfounded as usual "Mr I'm sure of everything but I'm messing up", 403 error since you did that; you will be entitled to all the praise for your attitude.

by continuing like this you are going to screw up
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 16/09/08, 12:50

Christophe:

in your place, I will hold a small referendum to find out who wants Jonule's return: Yes or no.

it would still be more democratic!

I repeat what I have already written: the jonule opinions on nuclear and biofuels are respectable.

If the tone is raised, it is necessary to analyze the exchanges to see who attacked the other; i think it's 50-50?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/09/08, 13:02

Oh it's going well! If you think I have what to do? If it's fun, do it. I have more time to devote to this case!

We will see his behavior in 2 weeks ... but frankly after what he has just written I don't really want to see his face here again ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"