Pikachurine !! they dared !! The Pikachu protein?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Pikachurine !! they dared !! The Pikachu protein?

by Bibiphoque » 11/09/08, 14:50

Hello,
Some scientists have humor, for example this Japanese team which discovered a new protein in relation to the perception of the movements, they called it pikatchurine! : Mrgreen:

Researchers believe that this protein plays a key role in the formation of connections between photoreceptor cells in the retina and neurons; it would also have an impact on the efficiency of kinetic vision, and researchers therefore called it pikachurin, after Pikachu, a character from Pokemon known for its rapid movement.

http://www.bulletins-electroniques.com/ ... /55714.htm

@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/08, 15:10

Oh shit! It will antecedent it !!

The names of scientific discoveries are likely to be comical in the coming times ...
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

pikachurin

by tigrou_838 » 11/09/08, 15:23

hello, hold that makes me think of my electric generator that I have at home, I give him food on one side, he likes pate for cats, he gives me electrical energy to power the whole house , and in addition a good composter for plants.
I had a little trouble training it at the beginning, but now it's fine.

but hush don't tell anyone, it's top secret info.

uorgit 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/08, 15:52

Ah I can't wait to be Saturday to see that!

The Trigouine?
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"