Proposal for Calendar

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 04/11/03, 15:16

Hello, if the debates on Energetics are starting to flourish everywhere, it is difficult to follow workshops / Debates conferences, day by day, especially if they are organized by small structures like associations.

I think that a calendar of events would be greatly appreciated by everyone, organizers and participants.

If I am not mistaken it is not that complicated to set up a calendar on a forum in phpbb? : Rolleyes:

On your fine heart
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/11/03, 20:03

mmm it's a great idea!
But the hardest part will be to centralize all the events on a common page .... well I already have some good contacts with associations (eco-bio fair and alternative energies) that I could contact as soon as a page is planned for :)

really good idea
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 05/11/03, 15:20

Thank you B) If you need help for the Paris region, I can possibly spin a leg ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/11/03, 18:07

ben I will gladly need a directory of different ecological associations but first you have to code a calendar ....

I asked this to a friend, he does it but it will take a little time .... on the other hand if you could already make the lists of the different associations. to possibly contact (in the Paris region or other) it would be really nice.

Thank you
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 05 / 09, 12: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 06/11/03, 10:06

For the calendar, it would not be possible to use that of the forum ? (but if at the top right there is not too much info for now: ph34r:)

I start the listing of assocs right now!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/03, 18:07

ah yes not stupid at all this idea !!!

but hey it forces people to register forum to be able to post an event ... note it's the least thing;)

well i'm going to test the calendar right away :)

ps: do you have direct contact with certain associations?
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 06/11/03, 20:13

To be able to use it you must unlock access in the permissions of the members: I tried; even connected no way to access it.

Unfortunately I do not know an association (well not directly, even if I have some contacts with members) but I have a very good index which lists the associations by center of interest and by department.

Since for them it's free promo, we just need to provide them
an email and they will send us their promo as soon as they have an interesting date (I know I'm a big naif: rolleyes:)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/11/03, 18:23

shit we will change that :)

MisterLoxo my favorite admin can you see that please?
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 07/11/03, 20:41

Ok i will see what i can do :D
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 08/11/03, 09:44

Valou, it works!
Merchi môsieur the admin

The longest remains to be done but I think it can be interesting.
As soon as I have your permission I post some additional events
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"