Anti phishing of IE does not like econology

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Anti phishing of IE does not like econology

by Christophe » 21/07/08, 14:31

I just changed the version of IE and I noticed that the "Anti automatic phishing" system of! #! :( from microsoft caused the site and the forums.

To deactivate therefore urgently ... : Evil:

I don't know where the problem comes from but it's unbearable :( it freezes about 1 in 3 loads ...
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 21/07/08, 16:39

the same happened to me when trying "Kaperski antivirus 8" blocking to the point that the PC did not shut down until after 20 minutes.

I guess it's the price of security, the less you can do with your machine, the less likely you are to get infected : Mrgreen:

so I went back with my old antivirus :|
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/07/08, 17:19

And yes as for everything: the "too much" kills the use ...

With Kaspery it was only econology or other sites too?
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 21/07/08, 17:58

not only, quite a few other sites too, the problem was above all the extension of time necessary to access it
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/07/08, 18:00

Ok that's what I thought ... in addition you can be sure that krosoft records everything ... filthy cookies :) Hop trash ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/07/08, 18:50

Long live Firefox !!!! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/07/08, 18:52

Ye elephant ... long live the fox! The more informed will have noticed the little links "Improve your navigation by using FireFox" at the bottom of the pages of the forum.

On the other hand, an overwhelming majority of visitors (80%) are "still" under IE ...
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 21/07/08, 20:36

Hi everybody !

delnoram wrote:the same happened to me when trying "Kaperski antivirus 8" blocking to the point that the PC did not shut down until after 20 minutes.

I guess it's the price of security, the less you can do with your machine, the less likely you are to get infected : Mrgreen:

so I went back with my old antivirus :|

Well me, crosoft and karseprski broke them to me menu, suddenly, I switched to Ubuntu + Firefox, WITHOUT antivirus, and I have the impression of having a computer twice as powerful as before ... : Cheesy:

Since then, my navigation on econology has never been so fluid! :D

Adios, crosoft! : Mrgreen:
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/07/08, 23:05

: Arrow: Fortunately at home I have Mandriva + firefox. 8)
Because with the very "fluctuating" flow that I have ... :frown:

At work I have IE and very often it cuts and refuses to validate my posts ... you thus lose some of my interventions ... :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/07/08, 01:12

Another 2 good testimonials that encourage you to switch to Firefox ... even if you are on windows! http://www.mozilla-europe.org/fr/products/firefox/

Camel, for Linux it depends on your system: linux can "row" more (= be more greedy) than windows ... I have a friend who has a super unstable Unbutu for example ...

Citro you deactivated the anti phishing shit * at your job?
0 x