Euro 2008, TF1 force to change its TV for big screen?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Euro 2008, TF1 force to change its TV for big screen?

by Christophe » 16/06/08, 14:34

Good football, I'm playing football a little : Cheesy: (sorry it was just for the 2 ball intro) but I noticed that on our 70 cm cathodic TV ... the name of the 2 teams which appeared above at left was ILLEGAL because too small (and incidentally color not necessarily well chosen). It's annoying when you take a match along the way ...

The thing is only valid at TF1, on Belgian channels it is impeccable yet it does not take up much more space on the screen.

It's so "big" that I wonder if it would not be a "trick" on the part of TF1 to force consumption and the purchase of larger TV?

What do I see the "conspiracy" everywhere? What should I change my glasses? : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 06 / 08, 15: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 16/06/08, 14:38

watch more than tennis : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/08, 14:41

TF1 has no rights : Mrgreen:
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 16/06/08, 14:49

watch RTBF : Mrgreen:
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Euro 2008, TF1 forces to change its TV for a big screen

by martien007 » 16/06/08, 15:17

Christophe wrote:Good football, I'm playing football a little : Cheesy: (sorry it was just for the intro with 2 balls) but I noticed that on our cathode TV of 70 cm ... the name of the 2 teams which appeared in top on the right was ILLEGAL because too small (and incidentally color not necessarily well chosen). It's annoying when you take a match along the way ...

The thing is only valid at TF1, on Belgian channels it is impeccable yet it does not take up much more space on the screen.

It's so "big" that I wonder if it would not be a "trick" on the part of TF1 to force consumption and the purchase of larger TV?

What do I see the "conspiracy" everywhere? What should I change my glasses? : Mrgreen:

Well no, if you look it is that you do not kick yourself !!

Me on a cathedral screen and small in addition I see everything very well.

For the teams and the score it is at the top left and not at the right : Idea:

When the score is seen and then the commentators repeat it.

The best was last night the turnaround in the last quarter of an hour by Turkey against the Czech Republic ... and also the expulsion of the Turkish goalkeeper 1 minutes from the end. I never saw that.

I love all sports ..... then we can criticize all the money that is brewed as Emmanuel Petit (player of the French team winner of the World Cup in 98) wrote in a book where he also criticizes the political recoveries ... etc. He has more friends in pro football (starting with zidane !!). He's a great guy.

What I like in sport is the beautiful gestures; I forget the money and the shenanigans that surround it.

We must forget the French team: 1st rotten game, 2nd: they always shoot close to goal (for pros it's incredible). Tomorrow we will see if they take a hit against Italy. One who moves is Ribéry, he is young and not rotten by the money still bine that he touches a lot.

All means are good to buy flat screens. In fact I find that the image is "too much" too clear limit not real, it tires my eyes this thing; The Chinese manufacture so much that they wonder who they are going to be able to sell them to.

I read that to find cathodics in good condition second-hand and not expensive => at Emmaüs.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/08, 15:21

Petit's book I wanted to talk about forums... but not had time.

Yes it is on the left I was wrong it proves that I am a little football.
: Mrgreen: since I'm just zapping on it ...

The turkey - czech match yesterday I had zapped on it BEFORE the exploit ... I read the result this morning in my RSS ... quite a turnaround :)
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 16/06/08, 15:24

you're not going to fight a religious war with your catodics : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/08, 15:34

Uh ... there are many 70 cm dishes, right?
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 16/06/08, 18:46

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/08, 18:47

LOL nono, this screen is anything ...

What interest in a video projector? For this price you even have cinema gear ...

For a better effect, they could have put a silouette :)
0 x