Boxing ring

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Boxing ring

by the middle » 11/05/08, 08:08

8) Hello "humans"
Given the frequency of settling of accounts, I created this post specially for you.
Anything goes, to express dissatisfaction with one or more people.
Only one rule: access prohibited to children.
So, in a bad mood, go here!
Bread and games !!
Boxing is one of the oldest sports, a fresco dating from 3000 BC, discovered in Iraq, shows boxers. Boxing, the ancestor of boxing, was part of the Olympic Games in ancient Greece in 668 BC. During the XXIII Olympiad. Homer described the fist fights in the Iliad. The pugilists have their hands covered with 'cestes' (two-centimeter-wide, 2-meter-wide leather wools, intertwined and tightened to limit injuries). In Rome, during gladiator fights, boxers wore a leather glove with metal studs with the aim of injuring or killing their opponent. Also on the vestiges of a Mesopotamian temple of 5000 years BC, we discover the drawings of a fight between two Sumerians with their fists intertwined with leather strips. Boxing fell into oblivion with the disappearance of the Roman Empire.

Welcome to the RING : Evil:
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 12/05/08, 22:11

First round!

ex-ocean, 75 kg for 1m68 against the middle

ex-océano grabs the subject of lejustemilieu and Pim Pam Poum! propels him into another sub-forum.

The reporter after the fight:

So mr ex-océano, your impressions?

Happy, this topic had nothing to do with the subforum Growth, economy, GDP etc. I put it back in humor, rants and conviviality. The ring is in the shots right?
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/05/08, 22:29

Good idea, but for greater clarity, I can better see a title like "Discouragement and rants: get in the ring!"
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 12/05/08, 23:36

Do not judge the grain of pepper by its small size, taste it and you will feel like it stings!
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 13/05/08, 00:00

well seen : Mrgreen: !
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 13/05/08, 07:00

Web master! what is this habit of always correcting the title of posts?
I had put Ring all in all ......
As a reminder :
ring, male name
Meaning Platform surrounded by ropes on which boxing fights take place [Sports]. Synonym English stage ring

So no need to add "boxing" : Evil:
Otherwise there is pleonasm
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/05/08, 23:18

Amused comments, in response to Remundo :
(and in the right subject, according to the general will, because I know how to hold myself)

However, this subject, I do not like, rightly, but I resolve myself so as not to make inappropriate off-topics, on the other subject, and,
to simply develop a calm response, to irrational injunctions, of a single hyper-tensioned limb ...

(Do not see any tendentious, even libidinous amalgam ...)

: Cheesy:
---

"Gegyx, go and insult ex-oceano who says like me. He is more modo, it's better to demolish the system, huh? "
There is no reason to insult my poto_modo-ex-oceano.
He expresses himself correctly!
(It is true that we were a time at the same school).

"But that makes sense for a half-declared anarchist"
Heck, I'm not paying my license yet!

"It will be necessary for the safety to take care of the musculoskeletal disorders of your middle finger because you raise it too often." "
It's already buttocked.

"Who provides you with a computer"
proces

"And an internet connection"
14,9 €

"To pour you on the forum all day long from morning to night? "
I find company there and a sharing of ideas.
Incidentally humor.
But, it's a hobby, because I don't move around that much anymore.
(econology?).

You understand of course that when I say "leisure", it's at home, and not during my working hours, on the boss's Internet, or at school, of course ...
: Mrgreen:

You did not answer
"So, do you think Rémundo, that the Fillonesque doctrine will also apply to the CRS?
Namely replace only one retirement on two?
»

Serenade from another time:
Ramuntcho, I had a wonderful dream…
Last edited by gegyx the 26 / 05 / 08, 17: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 24/05/08, 18:00

You did not answer
"So, do you think Rémundo, that the Fillonesque doctrine will also apply to the CRS?
Namely replace only one retirement on two? "

I don't want to get into this debate, but here I have a word to say:

In my opinion, for the CRS, the radars, the surveillance cameras .... it will be rather multiplied by X than divided !!!

Well, for security and theft, it's pretty cool to see my "big" kids having their bikes, cameras, car radios ... etc stolen, and we have to find these items on ebay .. .. there would have to be done to make these thieves work in community service.

Besides, if Sarko was elected, it is partly because of this insecurity, + the elderly with small pensions who must be very disappointed now.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/05/08, 23:09

Well, I talked about the CRS, because last week Sarko spent in Orléans, visiting 2 windmill factories, doing a show at Zenith in front of a crowd of aficionados on invitations, then a meal with all the politicians of the department just after .
The helicopter turned on our heads all the time, snipers and observers, perched on all the perches, an armada of gendarmes robocop in the first curtain (nice), and behind an army of CRS (less clever).
Well, it's windy when he moves that one!
(enough to turn the wind turbines non stop) ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 25/05/08, 09:53

gegyx wrote:Well, it's windy when he moves that one!
(enough to turn the wind turbines non stop) ...

It's with our sous ... :frown:
0 x