Chinese quiz, soldiers disguised as monks?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Mesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Chinese quiz, soldiers disguised as monks?

by Mesh » 09/04/08, 17:51

quiz on the attached photo: What are these soldiers doing?

- answer A: These soldiers are preparing Shrove Tuesday.
- answer B: They have decided to desert and take orders.
- answer C: They are preparing to take on the appearance of a monk, to demonstrate violently to discredit the bonzes.

0 x
About the sixth extinction of life on Earth?
68 pilot
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by 68 pilot » 09/04/08, 18:56

it is the answer "c"
but logically when we answer a riddle
you always need a reward ....
I win what ?
68 pilot : Lol:
0 x
Mesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mesh » 12/04/08, 21:26

We don't gain anything at all, because it's a hoax ...

http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hoaxteam/foru ... Mess=67852

I was tricked ... like many, by the way. Sorry
0 x
About the sixth extinction of life on Earth?
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/04/08, 11:53

Bof the hoax is not officially confirmed ... obviously it's not a satellite photo on the other hand ...
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 14/04/08, 09:16

yes, funny perspective for a satellite photo ...
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 14/04/08, 11:37

Yes the photographer is on a stepladder or at worst on the 1st floor of the house opposite :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/04/08, 11:43

Uh ... does the origin of the photo matter more than its content?

What is the answer then in the end?

By the way there would be an answer d):

- Answer D: monks who have just disguised themselves as police officers : Mrgreen:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 14/04/08, 12:21

Christophe wrote:What is the answer then in the end?

that :
Well, that's it, I managed to find the denial (http://sankara.canalblog.com/archives/2 ... 99273.html), written by a man named Michel Collon, whom I quote here in full, because it's very informative - I hope he won't sue HB for improper reproduction):

"TIBET: Investigation of a manipulated photo
MICHAEL COLLON

Take a good look at this photo "Chinese soldiers disguised as monks", which you have probably received or will receive soon. It circulates extensively on the Net, with the commentary: “London - March 20 - GCHQ, the government communications agency that electronically monitors half the world from space, has confirmed the Dalai Lama's accusation that the 'Chinese People's Liberation Army, disguised as monks, caused riots that killed or injured hundreds of Tibetans ... "

The accusing photo

This photo is supposed to prove it, so it outraged a lot of people. Now take a close look at this photo, and let's play the seven mistakes game ...

The 7 mistakes ...

1. Have you ever seen a “satellite photo” taken from such an angle of view?
2. We are told that soldiers disguise themselves as monks to play agent provocateurs. Are they stupid enough to carry out such a covert operation in the middle of the street?
3. We are told that the photo is recent, just before the events. What proves it?
4. I interviewed a friend who knows Tibet. He says this photo could not have been taken on March 14, under a spring sun, as spring only arrived on March 21 this year in Tibet.
5. He also tells me that the roofs of bicycle taxis in Lhasa have changed color since 2005.
6. He also says that these police uniforms have not been used for a long time.
7. It was therefore necessary to carry out a small investigation which made us discover a completely different version ...

But then where does it come from?

In fact, the photo dates from 2003. During the shooting of a film, the monks refused to play the extras. So it was soldiers who were in charge of it, and they receive their extras' uniforms here. Common practice there, it seems. In any case, nothing to do with recent TV images showing monks exercising violence and destroying shops in Lhasa.

Okay, that seemed so big that you still had to check it out. Well, in fact, you can find confirmation on ... the pro-independence site which is showing the 'accusatory' photo:
http://buddhism.kalachakranet.org/chine ... -tibet.htm

The photo is captioned: This is not an uncommon 'tactical move' from the Chinese government, as could be seen on the back-cover of the 2003 annual TCHRD Report
This photo was apparently made when monks refused to play as actors in a movie, so soldiers were ordered to put on dresses. (This is not an unusual 'tactical move' on the part of the Chinese government, as can be seen on the back cover of the 2003 Tibetan Center for Human Rights and Democracy report. This photo appears to have been taken when monks refused to star in a movie, so soldiers were instructed to wear these dresses.)

Asked about this manipulation, the site's webmaster replied that he nevertheless associated the photo with the text accusing the Chinese "in order to show the kind of decoys that the Chinese have used in the recent riots". Everyone will appreciate this journalistic ethics.
Then, all kinds of groups purely and simply deleted this comment to make believe that the photo was recent and that it was a conspiracy of the Chinese army. Since then, the photo has toured the world ... / .....

Those who are not convinced that the images are lying can also go to http://www.worth1000.com. Not everyone can be (like me) a fan of Chris. Marker ...
I think I've covered the subject, there ... Can I go back to work?
saw the :
http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hoaxteam/foru ... Mess=67852
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/04/08, 12:26

What is the film in question? : Cheesy:
0 x