Orientation of rooms in a dwelling

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
ka-lu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Orientation of rooms in a dwelling

by ka-lu » 01/04/08, 18:31

could someone tell me what are the advantages and disadvantages of a west facing orientation for rooms. Thank you for your help !!!
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 01/04/08, 23:57

The Ayatollahs of the geobiological house say that you have to put the head of the bed to the North.

there must be specialized websites on the subject on the internet.

after we believe it or not? each his star.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/04/08, 10:30

1) Well for a Martian you surprise me, I thought you knew our planet better. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

It is not a matter of belief but of scientific fact.

Indeed; the magnetic component of the earth is not entirely parallel to the ground (sof at the equator).

This means that there is a NORD pole along a vertical axis (perpendicular to the ground) and directed upwards.

In the southern hemisphere this North turns into South ...

So magnetically if you sleep with your head in the north, you don't change "anything" whether you are standing or lying down ... the reverse in the southern hemisphere.

2) I think Ka-lou mainly thought about the thermal level ... right?

A full west orientation with large windows with a good K is good for winter but summer it is a risk of overheating without adequate heat dissipation.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"