12 or 13? It's up to you ... Brain teaser!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
delnoram

12 or 13? It's up to you ... Brain teaser!

by delnoram » 01/02/08, 19:39

0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/08, 20:01

Some "ends" are missing when they are 13 ... a clue :?:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/02/08, 17:51

It's still strong! This animation ...
: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
"Almost" as tough as the perpetual motion magnetic motor ...
: Mrgreen:

Last night, I made sure to spot the trifles that were wrong, and yet nothing obvious.

This afternoon, I printed the enlarged image, and cut it into three parts ...

Well nothing, counting the heads, the bodies, nothing obvious yet ... : Evil:

: Idea: With a colored marker, I draw the 13 navels (at least I was sure that the 13 characters had only one each).
At 12, oh surprise! The fourth figure from the right had two (navels) ... :D

Yeah, but navels don't look heady! : Evil:

So I drew 13 noses ...
At 12, oh surprise! The fourth character from the left had two (noses)…

Yes but for the bottom?
So I drew 13 pairs of legs…

And there, at 12, oh surprise! the last character on the right had two pairs (legs) ...

There you go ....

This gif is an entity in its own right, since the characters exchange a third of their bodies, and are only having fun insinuating us in error. : Lol:

It is there that we realize the unreliability of our perception. Our brains cannot solve a complex vision, in puzzle and in motion.

Our brain simplifies and seeks in our knowledge, an image-solution, which seems to conform.

In politics it is the same thing, the voters believe or do not believe in a leader, but after a few months, by doing the accounts, we realize that we are still being cheated.
: Mrgreen:
Last edited by gegyx the 02 / 02 / 08, 19: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/02/08, 19:38

Gegyx hat !!

Respect 8)

It is indeed terrible this animation. There are some who still have time to tinker with this : Cheesy:
0 x