Video of the thief Goeland

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Video of the thief Goeland

by Christophe » 17/12/07, 11:56

Unless it's a seagull (it's generic I believe the seagulls)?

What makes me hallucinate is the difference in speed between the outward and return trip! Idiots animals you say?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 17/12/07, 14:12

Bonjour à tous

http://www.koreus.com/video/animal-stealing.html

Thieving animals ...... and we steal from them, life, their young, their territory, their freedom, nature, the right to exist, the future for their species, etc. : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: Make no mistake about who is harmful
: Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/07, 23:32

Flytox wrote:Animal thieves ......

Mowed apart from the last (squirrel) I find that it's not worth the seagull ... most of the time it's not theft: we give them food in front of the nose ... so inevitably they are in their legitimacy ( from their point of view).

For your 2nd remark, how can you disagree?
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 18/12/07, 15:51

Come on Hop ... At the station my friend !!!!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!