The Walloon Region and its representatives in the salons

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The Walloon Region and its representatives in the salons

by Gregconstruct » 03/12/07, 21:18

I recently worked as a site manager in a real estate development company.

My boss would like to build houses that respect sustainable development goals.
He therefore asked a colleague of mine to find out about the various bonuses and subsidies that can be obtained.

My colleague then decides to go to a home fair and thus go ask questions on the Walloon Region stand.

He arrives at the stand:

Hello sir. I would like information on the bonuses that can be obtained for solar water heaters and other devices that save energy ...

Fill out the form and play!

I don't want to play a game, I would like some information!

Yes, yes, play the game! Either way, you can still dream, the bonuses, you will never get them !!!!

This is not really what we can call the insistence on the use of renewable energies and sustainable development !!!
I find it shameful !!!

The Walloon Region should better choose these representatives !!!

Ecological greetings
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/12/07, 21:46

if the premiums were never collected, since the time, that would be known!
He arrived at 20:50 pm at the Namur show after tasting Beaujolais Nouveau, or what?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 03/12/07, 21:50

elephant wrote:He arrived at 20:50 pm at the Namur show after tasting Beaujolais Nouveau, or what?

No, 18 p.m. and not in Namur but in Liège!

Damn, I missed the Beaujolais !!! : Cheesy:

I know we would know if the bonuses weren't distributed! You must not ask as my colleague's interlocutor was twisted ... :|
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!