Welcome: Introductions of new registered members!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
louette
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Welcome: Introductions of new registered members!

by louette » 04/10/07, 21:52

Many had thought of it and obviously nobody did it: a subject of presentation of the members!

My name is Cécile, I am 25 years old, I have lived in the Oise since July 2006.

I like certain TV series, horses, horse riding, Brittany, Scotland, Ireland, History, the Ocean, pasta.

Sensitivity to the environment, I have had it for a long time, it seems to me. But since I started reading 80 men to change the world, she woke up with the desire to do better and even more ... To be continued !!!
0 x
May the force be with you
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 05/10/07, 09:44

Welcome to you cecilouette, we are impatiently waiting for all of your contribs ... The crazier we are ...
Your idea is very good, but it seems to me that there is already a similar subject. I never used it: the laziness of going to fish it out, no doubt ...
So, I'm going to take advantage of yours to introduce myself:
My name is Philippe, 45, a lost-time musician and I am trying to lose as many as possible. Sensitized to environmental problems since a lease, but even more to the inconsistencies of our rulers whatever they are, I became (a little bit) active thanks to Econology for a few short years, in particular by trying to propagate the basic ideas by through music and others ... If I had to stick a label, I would put:
"Eco-narchist"
A +, on another subject, perhaps ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/07, 11:01

louphil wrote:Your idea is very good, but it seems to me that there is already a similar subject.

Precisely this is what it seemed to me too but I did not manage to find it ... I surely did not type the right keywords in the internal search engine ... : Shock:

HELP!

louphil wrote:I became (a little bit) active thanks to Econology for a few short years

Ah? All this thanks to econologie.com waaw : Cheesy:

Otherwise concerning me, here is a page presenting myself (to be updated maybe ... it dates from 2004): https://www.econologie.com/qui-sommes-no ... es-13.html

ps: "Who are we" page updated!
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 10 / 07, 11: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 05/10/07, 11:02

Yeah, one more Isean !!
Welcome to the Oise. If you're towards Compiègne, come to the mushrooms on Saturday morning, we can talk : Mrgreen:

Well, the presentation is quick: old from old econo, kyot-home master with Nono (albeit for a few months ...), wind turbine vendors, eco-friendly service with all my knowledge.

Planned: go to work by bike every day, but I'm still weak (only twice this week). A new, more suitable bike should improve all that.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/07, 11:22

Rulian wrote:Yeah, one more Isean !!
Welcome to the Oise. If you're towards Compiègne, come to the mushrooms on Saturday morning, we can talk : Mrgreen:

Roooh I see the Rulian coming !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Otherwise speaking of Champi, you should iron a little weend with us! It's amazing what has ... behind the roll ... short 50 m from the house!

Russules, boletus, clitocybe ... but also phaloid amanita (I have never seen such a concentration of phalo ...) and full but then full of Armilaires color of honey (logging requires).

Like for a few days, we even have them in the garden ... including a fir tree milkwort (or something like that ...)
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 05/10/07, 14:22

Shhh!
Do not tell her that I need her to taste the oronges sometimes it would be phallos : Mrgreen:

If you find lots of phallos, it's normal since in general it likes the same corners as boletes ...

As for russules, I find plenty of them, but two plus a pharmacist who knows something about it, we have failed to identify the good from the bad. A science apart from the russules !!!

Lucky guy !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/07, 14:31

Rulian wrote:As for russules, I find plenty of them, but two plus a pharmacist who knows something about it, we have failed to identify the good from the bad. A science apart from the russules !!!

Well apart from the "all white" there are no great risks with the russulas ... as soon as there is a little color

In the wood behind the stream it is only "reds" ...
Beyond there are some coal and green ...

Rulian wrote:Lucky guy !!

Well, I know ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/10/07, 17:23

My wish .... that all these beauties do not disappear by bullshit, ignorance, neglect, greed etc ... It is hard not to put thousands of photos ...

Canyon high aragon spain

The most joking dog on the planet

"L'estacade" in Capbreton Landes on a stormy day.

Basque coast

Basque coast

To count fleurette.

View of the Cauterêts Ski Resort

Darth Vader petrified in calcite (Basque Country).

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/07, 17:31

Is that all your photos?

VEINARD GO !! : Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/10/07, 18:07

Bonjour Christophe

That of Capbreton on a stormy day is not mine and is already a few years old ...
For the others if you doubt that the region is rather nice and that we don't want it to stop !!! : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"