private section

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

private section

by Christophe » 28/05/07, 10:19

After much thought, I decided to open a private section on forums.

This is reserved for reading and writing to members with more than 500 messages or to moderators.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-coin-de ... -vf68.html

The purpose of this section is to be able to talk about more personal or confidential things between regulars of forums.

You must have at least 500 messages to access it. If so, contact me privately and I will give you access.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/05/07, 11:06

:D good idea !
I believe that I am in the norm
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/07, 11:09

elephant wrote:: D good idea!
I believe that I am in the norm

Yes you are, normally you should have access to it ... if there is a problem tell me here, please.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/05/07, 14:47

There is a small problem and I believe that a solution must be found, otherwise it will cause some pretty "diplomatic problems"

when an "average user" opens last 25 posts i guess there are no problems i guess and hope he only sees public posts.
but when a 500+ user opens the same last 25 messages, he sees everything, without being able to tell the difference ....

and that might cause some problems
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/07, 15:04

elephant wrote:There is a small problem and I believe that a solution must be found, otherwise it will cause some pretty "diplomatic problems"

when an "average user" opens last 25 posts i guess there are no problems i guess and hope he only sees public posts.
but when a 500+ user opens the same last 25 messages, he sees everything, without being able to tell the difference ....

and that might cause some problems

Uh I do not understand your remark pkoi it would cause diplomatic problems? Anyway it's simple: none of the messages from the forum private does not appear (for anyone) in the last 25 messages ... the best for regulars is therefore to "subscribe" to private topics that interest them ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/05/07, 15:26

:?: I did'nt understand everything...
The old clearing, for me it is in 65 messages. :?
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 28/05/07, 16:23

Hello

I don't really understand your approach.

"After much thought, I decided to open a private section on forums."

Can you say more

"The purpose of this section is to be able to talk about more personal or confidential things between the regulars of the forums."

It leaves me dreaming ...

"You must have at least 500 messages to access them. If so, contact me privately and I will give you access."

VIP section ...

Especially since the "elected" are not very numerous ... a small twenty for the moment !!!

Finally you are the boss

Hello
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/05/07, 18:09

I don't really understand your approach.

it is however simple: it will allow the "old ones" to break sugar on the back of ...... :D :D :D

no, seriously: this avoids having to worry about sending mp to several people to talk about details that do not interest anyone

Christophe: OK, there is something that I did not understand: now it's fine, I put a bookmark on the address of the section
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/07, 19:53

bpval wrote:I don't really understand your approach.

There are dozens of forums which have a private section "moderators" ...

So I made one for the same purpose ... Example: talk about improvements and new sections with the opinion of regulars of the site which will necessarily provide more constructive opinions than the person who has just discovered this forum...

We could also talk about "sensitive" subjects that it would be risky to put directly on the public part ...

Etc., etc..
0 x