Sarkozy's holidays

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Sarkozy's holidays

by elephant » 08/05/07, 23:53

Good, that Sarko, take a few days off after the campaign seems logical, even healthy after a campaign which is certainly not an exercise in rest.

We hope he does like the Japanese: that is to take a vacation to work better

but to take them on the yacht (60 meters) of a billionaire is really to laugh at the g ... of the proletarians who voted for him.
Admittedly, it does not waste public money, but now no more doubts: we know who it is for!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/07, 01:19

After reflection with some other moderators, we decided that it would be desirable to refocus the subjects of this forum towards its main theme: econology. Talk about sarko yes but when it concerns the environment only ...

Thank you for respecting this "rule" for the credibility of econology!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/05/07, 08:35

: Evil: Yes Christophe, but the environment is still concerned by the tons of CO2 that sarko has just released for its holidays ...

In addition it sheds light on the ecological dimension of Mr. Bolloré who spent € 8 million for this yatch (3 for the purchase + 5 for the renovation!) But still does not market the bluecar that he has promised us since several years... : Cry:

These people wallow in lust and shit on the planet, the people there, their children ... : Evil:
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 09/05/07, 09:33

Hello,

... rental of the boat for the week .... 175 € !!!

Ah yes, outside of the economic subject ...

I'm already far away ...
0 x
Respect !!!
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 09/05/07, 10:06

Ok ok i add some a diaper

but it just shows the ecological motivation of our dear president: private jet round trip for 3 days of vacation, yacht that consumes ....... pouh !! I don't know how much fuel.
Other than that, I bet the bluecar has a future. Buy Bolloré shares guys, it's going to take off : Lol:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/05/07, 11:02

: Arrow: Good ad for Bolloré and for future rentals of his yatch ...

Ah, by the way, it seems that Bolloré made a fortune in "operator" of African forests. :x
Could someone confirm?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/07, 11:53

This debate does nothing, except make us pass for anti-sarko, so I would like you to stop this sterile debate!

The question is not whether Sarko rents a yacht for € 200 a week, it is the president of the republic after all!

The question is: Is public money soaring more than other presidents have done?

And then what do you believe? That he was going to make vows of poverty after being elected president ...He's a liberal Sarko, his face before the others and especially the money before the planet.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 09/05/07, 13:19

I was looking at this this morning, a little bit of culture does not hurt:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Bollor%C3%A9

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paloma_%28bateau%29

2 times 750Kw for paloma motors.
Not bad for a small plant already :)

SixK
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/05/07, 14:00

small free promotion, but economical:

exceed said:

.boat rental for the week .... 175 € !!!

good news: for the same price you can have the Phocea, longer (75 m) but with sails ! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 09/05/07, 14:12

Christophe wrote:This debate does nothing, except make us pass for anti-sarko, so I would like you to stop this sterile debate!

The question is not whether Sarko rents a yacht for € 200 a week, it is the president of the republic after all!

The question is: Is public money soaring more than other presidents have done?

And then what do you believe? That he was going to make vows of poverty after being elected president ...He's a liberal Sarko, his face before the others and especially the money before the planet.

We agree. But can't you move the subject elsewhere ...... in the category "anything" or "I'm president and fuck you !!!"
The only thing that bothers me in this thing ... is that even as a guest, it's still a great gift that cannot be confused with any benefit in kind ... well for him, it is no is not "crave" .... we could almost pity him following his statement on the radio ... he even worked during his vacation ... poor guy !!! Phone calls !!!! No, it's too hard !!!! Of course, any resemblance to a known personality would be fortuitous ...

Sorry but it swells me .... no respect!
0 x
Respect !!!