Optimization of forums: new Top of page

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Optimization of forums: new Top of page

by Christophe » 18/03/07, 20:37

I lightened the "top of the page" on the subject pages.

Thus: the last 15 messages no longer appear on the subject pages but only on the index ( https://www.econologie.com/forums/ ) and the different sub-forums ( For example: https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-energi ... -vf39.html )

I hope it does not disturb the regulars too much but normally it's supposed to make the reading of the forum easier".

We will see in use this modification is not irreversible of course.

What do you think?
Last edited by Christophe the 19 / 03 / 07, 12: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 19/03/07, 01:33

well, I admit that it disturbs me a little: it was practical to see the latest posts at the top of the page.
I'll get used to it, there is still the link "last posts" in the toolbar.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 19/03/07, 08:55

Targol wrote:well, I admit that it disturbs me a little: it was practical to see the last posts at the top of the page ......

: Oops: : Mrgreen: I liked better before, for fast navigation and on the fly, to see what was new or not.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/03/07, 08:58

I don't like it at all, it forces me to look for a page where there is the top, I would like to return to the old system, I was also preparing to ask you a question to see if it was normal.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 19/03/07, 09:34

bham wrote:: Oops: : Mrgreen: I liked better before, for fast navigation and on the fly, to see what was new or not.

+1
0 x
goodeco
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by goodeco » 19/03/07, 09:49

+1 also
0 x
In eternal learning
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 19/03/07, 11:06

Hello everybody

For my part I appreciate this change, anything that can speed up the loading of pages suits me since I am digital divide. Too often I abandon the consultation, especially if it is about videos!

And then if I want to know the list of recent posts, I have the econology bar dedicated to this use ... Thank you Christophe!

In this regard, this "list of 15" systematically refers to the 1st page of the subject, then I have to wait for it to be fully loaded (and if there are a lot of images, yeah!) Before be able to select the last page. It is trying.

I may ask a lot, but could we be directed directly to the last page of the subject?
0 x
goodeco
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by goodeco » 19/03/07, 11:41

If it improves access for those who have low speed it is better to leave it like this.
: Idea: +1 to go directly to the last page of the topic : Cheesy:
0 x
In eternal learning
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 19/03/07, 11:47

Crispus wrote:I may ask a lot, but could we be directed directly to the last page of the subject?

Hello

You can: click on the small square at the end of the line.

the hell your thing Christophe, you have to go back to start again; the former was simpler; we had everything in front of us.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/07, 11:48

Crispus wrote:In this regard, this "list of 15" systematically refers to the 1st page of the subject, then I have to wait for it to be fully loaded (and if there are a lot of images, yeah!) Before be able to select the last page. It is trying.

I may ask a lot, but could we be directed directly to the last page of the subject?

+1 with you regarding the speed of loading.

Regarding direct access to the last post, just click on the small icon

Have you never tried it before? : Shock:
0 x