My little story ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
sylvain78
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

My little story ...

by sylvain78 » 04/02/07, 11:06

Hello,

I am going to tell you my own little story, I am 17 years old and for easily 10 years, I have been interested in all of them, when I was little I watched documentaries on the 5 instead of watching cartoons, when the 1st Nature & Découverte we opened for me it was there stroll oblige every Week End and then towards the age of 8 years I set up an "association" with classmates, there is a small stream at the bottom of my house which was quite polluting, full of plant debris in short we had cleaned it up we had taken "Before After" photos and then we stopped everything 1 year later because we were no longer too motivated ... But I still had this little thing in me that I LOVE nature ... I remember that my father had bought me a book "SOS Terre" and then there it is. Now for 2 years I have volunteered at WWF. I am starting to have this ecological "Air" again. I often devote normal light bulbs to tell my parents "To this one is toast" and he would buy a low consumption light bulb, before my parents took out the trash every day, now we take out the recycling trash every day and that normal every week ... I'm happy with a small victory like this at home. But next to all that life, people demoralize me completely, I often write about others forum and people are more and more stupid they do not want to understand that there is a climate change, it melts a deaf eye and that I'm fed up, next to that there are people like you who give me want to fight people who are not selfish who think about future generations. And that I try to convey it the other time I made people of my class watch I am in CAP the film of Al Gore everyone was really "upset" after we talked about it in physics class and people do not believe their eyes, same my little nephew I tell him about all that ...

In short I tell my life but it was just to say that there are people like you who makes you want to fight so BRAVO

And thank you
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"