Simply dismaying ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Simply dismaying ...

by Woodcutter » 02/02/07, 00:52

0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 02/02/07, 01:21

And then, are they surprised? !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/07, 09:25

Oula ... nice example of "USA OVER ALL"

Apparently given how the vehicles spontaneously move away (when possible) it must be common ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/02/07, 09:39

Difficult to judge, we are not there, but there will inevitably be a blunder sooner or later, a child or a pedestrian

They must have orders not to stop, well I hope.

The inhabitants must live very badly with these "privileges", it's still rubbish, this type of driving in the city is not acceptable

it would be better to use another means of transport
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 02/02/07, 09:41

I don't see where the problem is: they are at home after all ....
Oh no ? :?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/07, 09:42

I doubt this is called a "blunder" and given the state of the country a knocked down child should not even enter the "stats" ...
0 x
neok
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by neok » 02/02/07, 16:43

I no longer remember who said something like: "artificial intelligence will never be able to compete with human stupidity". Difficult to make a judgment with only images but hey ... pull yourself that I pass makes sense ... :?
0 x
Fall to learn how to get up ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/02/07, 17:00

Hello,
let's say we see the negative side, a war is always dirty
even that of Richard's crusades.
But it is also possible that a military vehicle stuck in traffic becomes vulnerable to terrorist attacks, and that orders are to circulate, it is also possible that the soldiers in this vehicle, have a holy fear of driving in a city where they are are trapped.
If you notice that a certain vehicle settles as if it came from an ambulance and others does not settle, it must be common to be jostled.
when the russian tanks circulated in Budapest I don't think they got stuck in the flowers of the carpet.
No more than columns of soldiers when they crossed Algiers.
All that to tell you the soldiers from one country to another are alike and even worse when they belong to the greatest power,

Andre
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 02/02/07, 17:32

Incredible and appalling: do this in the midst of the civilian population! no wonder they are hated by the Iraqis.

To do that is to show how much they despise this people: if they are afraid of a terrorist attack, they must stay in the USA !!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 02/02/07, 20:11

I agree a little, on this kind of video, caution is required before judging. Even if I'm not for the American presence in Iraq either, there are still a lot of question marks on this video.
1- WHO checked that it was in Iraq?
2- Is it an American vehicle?
3- "" "American driver?
4 - how long ago? it can be 10 years old,
5 - in what context, as André explained,
etc, etc.
That's a lot of :?:
But on the other hand when you see what the military can do sometimes, it would only surprise me half ...
0 x